This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just Got Free Month Of Live

#1Darkness3389Posted 2/1/2013 2:24:04 PM
I just got a message from Live on my 360 that they applied a free month of Live to my account because I was using cloud storage. Anyone else got this message too?
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#2headwounds13Posted 2/1/2013 2:26:39 PM
A bunch of people did, judging by a quick search.
---
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/headwoundss/129167586636177506-1.gif
#3GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 2:29:45 PM
Was it a code? I didn't get it.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#4_Ominousity_Posted 2/1/2013 2:39:32 PM
There was an outage back in December and affected users were given a month as compensation. The time was added automatically it looks like, so no codes were sent out because of this.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#5SikkaSillPosted 2/1/2013 2:40:33 PM
There was an outage back in December and affected users were given a month as compensation. The time was added automatically it looks like, so no codes were sent out because of this.

I actually got a code
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#6GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 2:41:18 PM
SikkaSill posted...

I actually got a code

In your email? Or XBL?
---
#7TBONE_OGPosted 2/1/2013 2:42:56 PM

I actually got a code

I doubt you did. The message I got on live said there's nothing for me to do on my end... ala no code to enter.
---
Always O.G.
#8SikkaSillPosted 2/1/2013 2:46:37 PM(edited)

I actually got a code

I doubt you did. The message I got on live said there's nothing for me to do on my end... ala no code to enter.

why would I lie... and why would the OP lie...I received a code on xbox live that gave me a free month and an attached code saying thanks for your patience sorry for the service issue. Redeem for a 1 month extension for your gold membership (not word for word)
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#9_Ominousity_Posted 2/1/2013 2:48:32 PM
Irregardless if he got a code for not, the reason for the free month was for the Cloud Storage issue, end of story.

If you get a free month and are unsure why, that's most likely the reason.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#10GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 2:49:37 PM
_Ominousity_ posted...
Irregardless if he got a code for not, the reason for the free month was for the Cloud Storage issue, end of story.

If you get a free month and are unsure why, that's most likely the reason.

Aww. I didn't get a code then. Thanks anyways.
---