This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just Got Free Month Of Live

#11Carte360Posted 2/1/2013 1:50:21 PM
but I don't even use cloud and it gave me a month. xD
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#12TBONE_OGPosted 2/1/2013 2:10:03 PM
There was an outage back in December and affected users were given a month as compensation. The time was added automatically it looks like, so no codes were sent out because of this.

I actually got a code

I doubt you did. The message I got on live said there's nothing for me to do on my end... ala no code to enter.

why would I lie... and why would the OP lie...I received a code on xbox live that gave me a free month and an attached code saying thanks for your patience sorry for the service issue. Redeem for a 1 month extension for your gold membership (not word for word)

This is GameFAQs. Why NOT lie is a better question around here.

I just got a message from Live on my 360 that they applied a free month of Live to my account because I was using cloud storage. Anyone else got this message too?

This. He didn't lie and I never said he did. I received the same exact message from Live. TC didn't get a code.
---
Always O.G.
#13SikkaSillPosted 2/1/2013 2:16:26 PM(edited)
Gotcha, sorry about that. Well I did get a code so maybe they just wanted to annoy me with a long process of entering it on my xbox lol because I hate putting in anything on controllers compared to the ease of a keyboard =P
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#14Darkness3389(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:27:55 PM
My free 1 month was automatically placed onto my account. I checked because my 12 month +1 was to end on Feb 2014 and now it's moved to Mar 2014.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#15TBONE_OGPosted 2/1/2013 2:40:24 PM
Gotcha, sorry about that. Well I did get a code so maybe they just wanted to annoy me with a long process of entering it on my xbox lol because I hate putting in anything on controllers compared to the ease of a keyboard =P

Yeah, that sucks. I was happy when they said they took care it. It's about time!
---
Always O.G.
#16Rrsfg342Posted 2/1/2013 2:49:36 PM
Darkness3389 posted...
My free 1 month was automatically placed onto my account. I checked because my 12 month +1 was to end on Feb 2014 and now it's moved to Mar 2014.

You seem happy. PC , PS3, and Wii got theirs for free.
#17mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/1/2013 2:56:10 PM
_Ominousity_ posted...
Irregardless if he got a code for not, the reason for the free month was for the Cloud Storage issue, end of story.

If you get a free month and are unsure why, that's most likely the reason.

Regardless!

Also, I got a code as well.
---
I love video games : )
#18GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 3:10:24 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
_Ominousity_ posted...
Irregardless if he got a code for not, the reason for the free month was for the Cloud Storage issue, end of story.

Regardless!

Kind sir. What will you do with that code you got there?
*looks with eager eyes*
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#19mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/1/2013 4:24:37 PM
GGearX posted...
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
_Ominousity_ posted...

Regardless!

Kind sir. What will you do with that code you got there?
*looks with eager eyes*

What's it worth to ya? I dont really need it. Feel free to pm me
---
I love video games : )