This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft has at least 4 new IPs on the way, MS insider responds to PS4

#21Madness2012Posted 2/2/2013 4:22:56 AM
It should be interesting to see what happens next gen......
#22bossk5Posted 2/2/2013 4:30:25 AM
SubSeenix posted...
Waaaaaaah!!!

Sorry sweetie, Microsoft will do just fine. It's not this boards problem if that hurts your tender feelings. ;)
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#23FenriswolfPosted 2/2/2013 4:41:42 AM
It's funny to see PS3 fannies dissing new IPs on 360 when they're the one's who's been mindlessly hyping every PS3 exclusive regardless of quality. I remember when they promised that Lair and Haze would revolutionaize gaming, yet they've became massive flops.
---
Hello
#24FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/2/2013 4:42:45 AM
HeLeeham posted...
Rrsfg342 posted...
Was these new IP games pay by the live scam or the large ads menu? I guess you guys have to pay twice.

They were paid for using the money that was supposed to be used on your education.

i literally LOLed IRL. great comment XD.

i hope this will shut the ponies up now.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#25GGearXPosted 2/2/2013 4:47:04 PM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
HeLeeham posted...
Rrsfg342 posted...
Was these new IP games pay by the live scam or the large ads menu? I guess you guys have to pay twice.

They were paid for using the money that was supposed to be used on your education.

/)
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#26FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/2/2013 5:24:41 PM
GGearX posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...
HeLeeham posted...
Rrsfg342 posted...

/)

what is "/)" >_>?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#27dj___rollPosted 2/2/2013 8:53:09 PM
Quote:Just thought I'd bring some positive news since so many young PS3 fanboy trolls are flooding the board because of rumors.

A "Microsoft insider" speaking to CVG has responded to Sony's next-generation tease. This unnamed person said future platform supremacy will be awarded to the company with the most substance, not the most flash.

"Victory will go not to those who make the most noise, but those who make the most impact," this person said.

In addition, a Sony insider told the site that the company is not focusing on outperforming the Xbox 720 in terms of raw power. Previous reports suggested the PS4 and Xbox 720 would be feature the same graphics card.

"The war won't be won by producing the most powerful system," the person said."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-insider-responds-to-ps4-report-6403273

And most importantly:

Microsoft currently has at least 4 new IPs in the works, most like for "Durango" :

"Four unannounced IPs are in the works, according to Jonathan Browne. Browne is a senior product manager within Microsoft’s first-party publishing group, and has acted as the primary product manager behind the new titles. He has “been a key contributor to bringing these IP from the very early concept phase through green light to production.”

Browne’s LinkedIn profile states:

“I am currently a strategic Senior Product Manager/Product Planner within the Microsoft 1st Party Publishing group. I have been the primary product manager on four unannounced new IP and have been a key contributor to bringing these IP from the very early concept phase through green light to production.”

Presumably, most (if not all) of these IP will appear on Microsoft’s next home console."

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?p=13879292

Shame Sony has fallen so low, now rushing PS4 because of all the Durango rumors when PS3 has tons of momemtum and games they could've ridden on (like they said they were going to so many times). Microsoft has made Sony change their strategy for the first time since PS1. Next gen will be so, so delicuous.

@ROFLd

I plan on buying both systems because I like to play video games and don't want to limit myself. But hey if you want to make a reassurance post to support your "team", go for it. It's especially apparent whine you spend half your post berating Sony fanboys.

You could have just posted the link and talked about how 4 new IPs are coming and it would've been fine. But, nope. Gotta make another troll bait/console war topic. This makes you the same as the people you complain about.

Another closet-case, self loather. Doesn't even realize he's the same.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#28GGearXPosted 2/2/2013 8:58:08 PM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
GGearX posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...
HeLeeham posted...
Rrsfg342 posted...

/)

what is "/)" >_>?

You said ponies. /)
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#29GnomestonePosted 2/2/2013 9:18:28 PM
Wait and see the new IP's they have planned before you judge. One or two of them might be Kinect titles, but the Black Tusk new IP is a legit AAA shooter/possible survival horror that is rumored to be similar to a next gen original Dead Space. Just a rumor. There is a lot to be unveiled and we should wait and see what they have coming.