This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Multiplayer games(types) out there with a third party?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any Multiplayer games(types) out there with a third party?
3 years ago#1
Are there any 3 sided game types out there? Games that have three teams pitted against each other instead of the typical 2.

Or a typical 2 team game with a random X factor like Resident Evil: ORC? It had team vs team game types but zombies were thrown into the mix.

Any games out there with game types like that? Multi-team suggestions are ok assuming you don't suggest a Halo game and you specify it's multi-team (in this specific case meaning more than 3 teams).
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
3 years ago#2
Nothing
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
3 years ago#3
blops 2?
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
3 years ago#4
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
blops 2?

What does it have?
3 years ago#5
Blops 2 has Multi Team. 3 teams of 3 I believe.

Gears of War 2 and 3 have Wingman, 4 teams of 2.
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
Halo
CoD
Gears
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
3 years ago#8
I should have said I didn't want a "Wingman" from Gears suggestion either.

That Black Ops 2 suggestions seems like a start. Is there anything on a slightly bigger scale? I mean with more than 2 or 3 people per team.
3 years ago#9
Anarchy Reigns has Tag Battle 2v2v2v2 tons of random elements. Sad thing is no local multiplayer.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#10
SoincMetal posted...
Anarchy Reigns has Tag Battle 2v2v2v2 tons of random elements. Sad thing is no local multiplayer.

I'll be playing that shortly. Gamefly already shipped it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any Multiplayer games(types) out there with a third party?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived