This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sorry, but f crysis. Went from possible day 1 buy to bargain bin.

#21Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:57:23 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I wish developers would stop releasing betas.
People are clearly too dim to distinguish between the unfinished code of a beta and the near complete code of a demo.

I can tell the difference, but constant freezing so I can't even get to the start menu?

How can I help find bugs in the beta if the game is glitchy it can't load the main menu.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#22pothocketPosted 2/1/2013 4:03:54 PM
Carte360 posted...
pothocket posted...
Carte360 posted...
pothocket posted...
No one cares about Crysis MP. Nice try though.

And your terrible point is...?

If their demo is this bad the single player will be possibly as crappy.

My point is that you don't have one. This is a BETA of a game mode that most people don't care about.

This little community that you're talking about? Yeah, they'll play for up to a month and never come back. No one cares about them. Meanwhile, people will continue to buy Crysis 3 all year long for single player.

Clueless.

So, like, if I'm selling a car and the windshield wipers don't work, but most people use cars for driving not wiping, it'd be ok?

Nope. Your point sucks. If part of the game is a glitchy mess what is there to guarantee the rest of the game won't be glitchy.

Come back with a better analogy because yours does not apply. More like a car with awful trunk space.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#23MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 2/1/2013 4:11:01 PM
This topic belongs in the Bargain Bin.
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#24Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:12:46 PM
MeCha MaRiO JR posted...

oh buuuuurrrrrrrn
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#25MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 2/1/2013 4:18:55 PM
Carte360 posted...
MeCha MaRiO JR posted...

oh buuuuurrrrrrrn

It's true.
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#26TheFeshPincePosted 2/1/2013 4:19:49 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Allegedly a beta build. That's how EA rolls out betas. It's not the point of a typical beta, in which they release it to get info and polish the game, EA just rolls out crappy old builds. Did it with Battlefield, too.

Yeah, I don't get it.

Seriously, it's true... what's up with that, EA?
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#27ssjtrunk1Posted 2/1/2013 5:00:30 PM
i do not even play crysis for the multiplayer. also crysis 1 and 2 single player mode was waaaaaaaaaaay better then multiplayer.plus your playing a 3 year old beta
---
Today I have over 2100 karma.
#28Dragon NexusPosted 2/2/2013 7:32:43 AM
How can I help find bugs in the beta if the game is glitchy it can't load the main menu.

....did you read that before posting it?
That IS a bug. You've discovered bugs by playing, and that information gets sent away to EA. Every freeze, bug and hiccup gets sent away to their servers. You're bug testing by playing the buggy build.

That's the point of a beta. It's not a demo that you play flawlessly (or nearly so) to your heart's content, it's a mosty-finished version of the game that likely will break down and it's up to the testers (and you're a tester here, not a gamer) to discover the ways the game breaks.

Welcome to the feeling of romanticising Game Tester breaking over your knee. Just count yourself lucky you were playing something high profile like Crysis 3 and not testing Dora the Explora.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln