This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

my friend loves 360 i dont here the story

#1kol5001Posted 2/1/2013 5:15:36 PM
ok i loved 360 when it first came out, gears of war is still one of my favorite games of all time, but here is why i dont like 360 at all no more and love ps3 for last 5 or 6 years i think longer. ok i had a decision about the games xbox360 has, he said "we have gears and halo thats all we need" i said but thats all you have and thats sad. so i proceeded to tell him the games we have, what i said..."we have uncharted, rachet and clank, demon souls, killzone, resistance ,infamous, ni no kuni, god of war, heavy rain, little big planet, ps all stars battle royal, gt5, metal gear 4" . so he start rageing on some games i said, then i told him ps3 always win at VGA AWARDS xbox win nothing but a seat in the audience, and he got quite can anyone here defend xbox better cause he cant and i feel no xbox fanboy can prove me wrong ......playstation for life
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 2/1/2013 5:16:35 PM
So you guys aren't dating anymore, that's what you're saying?
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3oasisbeyondPosted 2/1/2013 5:21:32 PM
You're a teen right? 360 has way more then that bud, in fact it has more exclusives. PS3 finally just got Hitman Blood Money for example... 360 had it what 7 years ago? Same goes for Mass Effect. 360 has amazing arcade games better then most of the games you listed. I should know, I own most of those.
#4JON4495Posted 2/1/2013 5:23:46 PM
TC how old are you?
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/1/2013 5:39:16 PM(edited)
"I don't like 360 at all no more"

That's about as far as I could go. TC, within the first few sentences, has proven that his Mom bought him a PS3, and likely wont let him play rated M games yet.

That, or he lives so far out in the country he can't access Xbox live, and he spends his past time with his Daisy Duke-like sister.

---
#6JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 5:25:42 PM
I think you both owe it to yourselves to be free, to go out with other people.

You should still want to be friends.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#7GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/1/2013 5:28:34 PM(edited)
kol5001 posted...
ok i loved 360 when it first came out, gears of war is still one of my favorite games of all time, but here is why i dont like 360 at all no more and love ps3 for last 5 or 6 years i think longer. ok i had a decision about the games xbox360 has, he said "we have gears and halo thats all we need" i said but thats all you have and thats sad. so i proceeded to tell him the games we have, what i said..."we have uncharted, rachet and clank, demon souls, killzone, resistance ,infamous, ni no kuni, god of war, heavy rain, little big planet, ps all stars battle royal, gt5, metal gear 4" . so he start rageing on some games i said, then i told him ps3 always win at VGA AWARDS xbox win nothing but a seat in the audience, and he got quite can anyone here defend xbox better cause he cant and i feel no xbox fanboy can prove me wrong ......playstation for life

kol5001 posted...

Greetings. I loved my 360 when it first came out, heck, Gears of War is still one of my favorite games of all time! Alas, I no longer like the 360, I love the PS3 instead. It has been this way for the past 5... or 6 years.... maybe longer. Here is precisely why:

I made a decision.... yes, it was regarding the game library on the 360. My friend stated that, "We have Gears and Halo, and that's all we need!". I replied to him with the following, "If that's all you have, that's sad".

I then proceeded to tell him about all the games we have, here on the PS3. This angered him. I then went for the knockout punch, and informed him that the PS3 continues to win at the VGA Awards. The 360? Nothing but a blasted seat in the audience... And that was when he got quiet.

360 board... I ask you one simple question: Is there any man here today, who can defend the Xbox better? Because he certainly could not. Deep in my heart, I know that no "Xbox fanboy" can prove me wrong.

In conclusion, Playstation for life.

---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#8TheFeshPincePosted 2/1/2013 5:48:34 PM
JON4495 posted...
TC how old are you?

this
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#9kol5001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:50:06 PM
@oasisbeyond wtf did you say xbox360 has more games, now that shows your a xbox fanboy, and xbox360 is crap they charge you for everything you do , and they do everything but games.

try using netflix with gold membership or windows 8, how about a online call of duty match , wait what about hd dvd vs bluray lmao thats was a funny match up, how many times you gotta change the disc in games, how many free games you get that were 60 dollars once.......smh.

mass effect 1,2,3 is ps3 just as much as it is xbox no one cares hell halo 1 was on pc .....ya have forza, alan wake, splitter cell, left for dead, halo , gears of war , and perfect dark, wow thats all kinda sad.
#10vgsrulePosted 2/1/2013 5:53:05 PM
You should write a novel.

Seeing as you have such new and amazing ideas and opinions.

Nobody really cares what system you prefer, I'm sorry to say. If you like PS3 more, then play the PS3 more. Or just play whatever games you have access to, and ignore the console.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe