This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

#1TravarkothPosted 2/1/2013 8:37:02 PM
Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for? - Results (166 votes)
Superman
34.94% (58 votes)
Flash
10.24% (17 votes)
Green Lantern
12.65% (21 votes)
Green Arrow
13.86% (23 votes)
Wonder Women
4.82% (8 votes)
Martian Manhunter
3.01% (5 votes)
Blue Beetle
2.41% (4 votes)
Zatana
1.81% (3 votes)
Aquaman
7.23% (12 votes)
(Other)
9.04% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just beat Arkham City again a few days ago, and am curious what everyone would be interested in.
---
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---
#2flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 8:38:59 PM
I too just replayed both Arkham games recently and feel it is time either for a new sequel (too much in AC was left hanging), or more importantly, Superman needs a good game.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#3ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/1/2013 8:39:56 PM
superman,needs to be redeemed
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#4flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 8:41:54 PM
Adding on to my post, i feel if anybody could make a good Superman game, its RockSteady. They take into account all abilities and story elements of Batman, which lead them to the creation of the first good Batman game. They can do the same with Superman no doubt.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/1/2013 8:42:53 PM
Green Lantern. No one has given my favorite green fella a fair shake yet.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#6JascoDPosted 2/1/2013 8:43:35 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
superman,needs to be redeemed

Could be tricky, since he is so powerful with all his powers. How can you make the game good?

Is he going to fight bad guys wearing Kryptonite suits? Godzilla? Giant mech robots?

No, he has to many powers to make it challenging and at the same time fun and logical.

Well, that's at least my opinion.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/1/2013 8:43:53 PM
flame030191 posted...
I too just replayed both Arkham games recently and feel it is time either for a new sequel (too much in AC was left hanging), or more importantly, Superman needs a good game.

Btw, flame, they're making another Arkham game, but it's gonna be a prequel. It actually sounds really cool, though.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#8IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:44:06 PM
Very good question, TC, and I appreciate you asking this because I've actually been thinking quite a bit about this...

The DC Universe is on a role lately, and now they're even teamed up with Ed Boon, who is also doing pretty well coming off of his last MK game. Every where I look I see really great representations of the DC Universe, and in my personal opinion, better than ever with games like the recent 2 Batman Arkhym ones. They had great gameplay, superb voice acting and music, decent stories, lots of unlockables and extra challenges.

If a company can make more great DC games like Batman Arkham Asylum and Askham City, then things can start to get pretty good.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#9Last VampirePosted 2/1/2013 8:44:59 PM
Green Lantern. So much potential with all the different Corps.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#10IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:44:59 PM
But they should make a giant game like the original Arkham Asylum with a giant atmosphere, and it's hard to say who would hold up to their own entire game.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)