This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

#11lukeg25Posted 2/1/2013 8:45:31 PM
Blue Beatle.
#12flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 8:46:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
flame030191 posted...
I too just replayed both Arkham games recently and feel it is time either for a new sequel (too much in AC was left hanging), or more importantly, Superman needs a good game.

Btw, flame, they're making another Arkham game, but it's gonna be a prequel. It actually sounds really cool, though.

I havent heard anything about this O.o

I hope they do better than AC. It was good, and gameplay was a drastic improvement IMO to AA, but the suspense and feel as well as story wasn't what it felt the original was going for.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#13IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:47:48 PM
flame030191 posted...
I too just replayed both Arkham games recently and feel it is time either for a new sequel (too much in AC was left hanging), or more importantly, Superman needs a good game.

I think Superman would be a great choice, but it'd have to be open world to some degree.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#14RygonPosted 2/1/2013 8:50:11 PM
Rocksteady and fans always say "Superman is too powerful". Well, so is the friggin Batman. Combat is very fun in Arkham games, but soooo easy. The only challenge is pulling off flashy combos. Most enemies can't even touch Batman if you stand still and tap counter. Make a game around his powers like galactic enemies or just concentrate on being fun even if it's easy.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#15flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:29 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
flame030191 posted...

I think Superman would be a great choice, but it'd have to be open world to some degree.

Arkham City was open enough for Superman, they would just need to connect everything and allow more height. If this gen can't handle it, next gen could. And again, RS made Batman a good game, who's to say they couldn't do through same for Superman?
---
#16IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:51:04 PM
What they should really do is try to make a couple other series with solid games each, then make a Justice League game featuring several playable JL members, all with the original mechanics, voice actors, gameplay style from their each respective game.

The choices for the next title should be The Flash, Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Cyborg.
---
#17flagg2kplusPosted 2/1/2013 8:52:15 PM
Open world Superman game.

Brainiac or Darkseid as the main villain.

As for Superman being too powerful, well, dont make him too powerful. In the 90's cartoons and JLA cartoons he was at the perfect power level. He was still the most powerful hero, but far from unstoppable and god like. Another thing bad writers do is DEpower the villains. A lot of Supermans villains are crazy strong too.
---
Making guns illegal will end gun violence right? They should make murder illegal too. No more murder. They should make rape illegal! No more rape! Drugs too...
#18GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 8:52:25 PM
Why would they make a game about superman? He's OP. He wins every time.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#19flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 8:53:29 PM
GGearX posted...
Why would they make a game about superman? He's OP. He wins every time.

He lost a couple of times. Not to mention the only villain to take down Batman was Bane.
---
#20IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:53:43 PM
flame030191 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Btw, flame, they're making another Arkham game, but it's gonna be a prequel. It actually sounds really cool, though.

I havent heard anything about this O.o

I hope they do better than AC. It was good, and gameplay was a drastic improvement IMO to AA, but the suspense and feel as well as story wasn't what it felt the original was going for.

Dude I've known about the new Batman prequel for months, it's totally public info.
---