This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

#21RygonPosted 2/1/2013 8:54:21 PM
GGearX posted...
Why would they make a game about superman? He's OP. He wins every time.

Like Batman. Batman always beats everyone, even Superman. Justice League should be called The Psychic Genius Batman and his Amazing Friends.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#22flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 8:55:58 PM
Rygon posted...
GGearX posted...

Like Batman. Batman always beats everyone, even Superman. Justice League should be called The Psychic Genius Batman and his Amazing Friends.

The reason Batman is able to beat the Justice League is because he actually plans for anything, the others tend to tackle problems after they occur.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#23ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/1/2013 8:57:05 PM
Rygon posted...
GGearX posted...

did he win against doomsday?
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#24IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:21 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Open world Superman game.

Brainiac or Darkseid as the main villain.

As for Superman being too powerful, well, dont make him too powerful. In the 90's cartoons and JLA cartoons he was at the perfect power level. He was still the most powerful hero, but far from unstoppable and god like. Another thing bad writers do is DEpower the villains. A lot of Supermans villains are crazy strong too.

They should definetly make a game where he's, at least, featured and playable in some areas... Maybe it can take place during the lead up to the Justice League --- or even during it where you primarily play as, say, The Flash --- but get to take control of Superman during larger battles.

If a really well made game doesn't allow for superman, though, they shouldn't try it. The most interesting thing I heard was about galactic battles with Superman.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#25IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 8:59:55 PM
Rygon posted...
GGearX posted...

At this point in the eye of many observers that's pretty much was the JL is... Batman seems to be the current most successful member of the JL throughout multimedia. That also means the other characters can be developed very well.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#26SunDevil77Posted 2/1/2013 9:00:44 PM
flame030191 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
flame030191 posted...
I too just replayed both Arkham games recently and feel it is time either for a new sequel (too much in AC was left hanging), or more importantly, Superman needs a good game.

Btw, flame, they're making another Arkham game, but it's gonna be a prequel. It actually sounds really cool, though.

I havent heard anything about this O.o

I hope they do better than AC. It was good, and gameplay was a drastic improvement IMO to AA, but the suspense and feel as well as story wasn't what it felt the original was going for.

Finding this article again for ya made me nerdsquee. I can't wait.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/11/arkham-city-sequel-will-be-a-silver-age-prequel
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#27ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/1/2013 9:00:47 PM
if they made a superman game i would love a mission,when superman fought muhammad ali lol
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#28RygonPosted 2/1/2013 9:03:52 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
if they made a superman game i would love a mission,when superman fought muhammad ali lol

I'm for it
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#29GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 9:04:27 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
Rygon posted...
GGearX posted...

At this point in the eye of many observers that's pretty much was the JL is... Batman seems to be the current most successful member of the JL throughout multimedia. That also means the other characters can be developed very well.

Why did batman fight the JL? I don't read comics.
Why don't they make the avengers fight the JL. That would be really cool.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#30flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 9:07:19 PM
GGearX posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
Rygon posted...
GGearX posted...

Why did batman fight the JL? I don't read comics.
Why don't they make the avengers fight the JL. That would be really cool.

Batman was never a true 100% member of the JL. He has actually always planned ways to take them down if they ever defected and turned evil. Most of the members don't agree with this practice, especially because they never found a way to take down Batman in a similar situation.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.