This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

#41RygonPosted 2/1/2013 9:27:41 PM
In JL: Doom, everyone's still on the same side, but the bad guys stole Batman's plans for battling each of the heroes and use them to get the upper hand.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#42IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 9:28:57 PM
"Why did they turn bad?"

I really don't know too much about the story. MK games actually have pretty complex stories overall, and I'd expect this one to have quite a bit of information also.

**SPOILERS**

I just know the Joker messes with Superman in the beginning and puts him in a bad position.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#43flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 9:30:01 PM
GGearX posted...
flame030191 posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
"Is there a youtube video on JL vs batman?"

I'm pretty sure there's a split in the JL in the Injustice fighting game that's coming out in a couple months:

http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods-among-us/platform/xbox360/

The maker of MK, Ed Boon, is even getting his own comic based on the story in the game.

The new Justice League: Doom movie (its on NetFlix) also shows events leading up to the insecurities between Batman and the JL.

Why did they turn bad?

They didn't. Batman was preparing for if they did, and that caused the JL to question Batman's actions. On the flip side, Batman never really trusts anyone else, either.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#44IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 9:31:41 PM
"They didn't. Batman was preparing for if they did, and that caused the JL to question Batman's actions. On the flip side, Batman never really trusts anyone else, either."

Some of them were able to see eye to eye with Batman near the end of the movie, and I think it was fine. In theory, the other Super Heroes should have done the same thing at that level of power.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#45flame030191Posted 2/1/2013 9:35:41 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
"They didn't. Batman was preparing for if they did, and that caused the JL to question Batman's actions. On the flip side, Batman never really trusts anyone else, either."

Some of them were able to see eye to eye with Batman near the end of the movie, and I think it was fine. In theory, the other Super Heroes should have done the same thing at that level of power.

Understanding is not forgiving, and that is the issue.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#46JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 9:41:30 PM
flame030191 posted...
GGearX posted...
flame030191 posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
"Is there a youtube video on JL vs batman?"

I'm pretty sure there's a split in the JL in the Injustice fighting game that's coming out in a couple months:

http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods-among-us/platform/xbox360/

The maker of MK, Ed Boon, is even getting his own comic based on the story in the game.

The new Justice League: Doom movie (its on NetFlix) also shows events leading up to the insecurities between Batman and the JL.

Why did they turn bad?

They didn't. Batman was preparing for if they did, and that caused the JL to question Batman's actions. On the flip side, Batman never really trusts anyone else, either.

Everyone in this discussion would enjoy a trade called JLA: Tower of Babel. It is the source of Doom.

Meanwhile Injustice has roots with the Crime Syndicate of Amerika (evil alt universe JL) and JL Unlimited season 2.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#47WinternovaPosted 2/1/2013 10:00:16 PM
Wonder WOMEN? There's more than one?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#48vigorm0rtisPosted 2/1/2013 10:07:48 PM
My issue with DC heroes is that they're all overpowered. Not just Superman. Most DC characters could solo Marvel's Avengers. They all have a wide array of unrelated awesome abilities that would make them a challenge to build a game around.

On this list, Zatana.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#49kingwutuguPosted 2/1/2013 10:10:41 PM
Rocksteady is making games? does he hang with bebop any more?
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#50nightshadeAPosted 2/1/2013 10:44:29 PM
in fact i dont know if its canon but batman beyond refrenced a few times that batman had to take out superman becuase he turned in the episode where the new guy gets invited to the jla

Although in the wb batman cartoon batman gets owned a few times when he was bruce wayne once by harley and ivy(a xmas short story) and then by brainaic who wanted him to build a new body and ship
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"