This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

#51RycerXPosted 2/1/2013 9:51:38 PM
Winternova posted...
Wonder WOMEN? There's more than one?

I know you're on grammar duty, but there actually has been more than one Wonder Woman. =b

Hell, there's been more than one of every superhero in the DC Universe. I can think of four Batmen, three Supermen, five Flashes, two Aquamen and some 7,200+ Green Lanterns.
#52zerooo0Posted 2/1/2013 10:06:12 PM
I would LOVE for an Aquaman game, and/or I know this is a LLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGG shot but a game about Cyborg would be awesome.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#53Arucard05Posted 2/1/2013 10:08:03 PM
I don't care for any DC characters. One might wonder what led me to enter this topic in the first place...
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#54vigorm0rtisPosted 2/1/2013 10:15:39 PM
zerooo0 posted...
I would LOVE for an Aquaman game, and/or I know this is a LLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGG shot but a game about Cyborg would be awesome.

There are a ton of great long-shot DC characters. Creeper, Swamp Thing or Tefe Holland, any of the Trenchcoat Brigade (well, maybe not Mr. E), Blue Devil. I wouldn't mind seeing a Etrigan/Jason Blood title either.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#55Nirvanas_NoxPosted 2/1/2013 11:17:04 PM
Zatana, Blue Beetle, Dr Fate, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Captain Marvel (definitely him), Night Wing, and Raven
---
My business isnt your business so unless you're my thong, dont be up my ass.
#56lazyslakerPosted 2/1/2013 11:42:25 PM
Wasn't it the alternate universe Justice League that the actual Justice League was getting pummeled by and Batman shows up with kryptonite in his belt and made a mention "Just in case". But he had all of their weaknesses available so he was able to fend off the corrupted alternate Justice League.
#57vigorm0rtisPosted 2/1/2013 11:45:46 PM
Nirvanas_Nox posted...
Dr Fate,

Ohhh... such a good idea.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#58JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 11:48:15 PM
I think Wonder Woman needs to show God of War what for in a superior knock off.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#59TheJohnnyFrostPosted 2/2/2013 12:09:55 AM
Rocksteady could do an excellent job of which ever superhero but they shouldnt because then they will be stuck in a niche of people who like Comicbook games. If I had to choose a hero? Martian Manhunter.
---
I said I'd live both our lives... Easier to make that promise...
#60JenniferTatePosted 2/2/2013 12:13:09 AM
I'd like to see Arrow get adapted into a game.

They could do it like the old Spidey movie games, part show continuity, with some of the more ridiculous comic stuff that doesn't seem to translate (although Arrow is doing a great job).

If you told me I could have exactly what I wanted, it would be an Arkham City-esque game with a larger city, Green Arrow, Mia/Thea Speedy, Black Canary, and Arsenal offering their own unique styles.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson