This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?
3 years ago#51
Winternova posted...
Wonder WOMEN? There's more than one?

I know you're on grammar duty, but there actually has been more than one Wonder Woman. =b

Hell, there's been more than one of every superhero in the DC Universe. I can think of four Batmen, three Supermen, five Flashes, two Aquamen and some 7,200+ Green Lanterns.
3 years ago#52
I would LOVE for an Aquaman game, and/or I know this is a LLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGG shot but a game about Cyborg would be awesome.
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
3 years ago#53
I don't care for any DC characters. One might wonder what led me to enter this topic in the first place...
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
3 years ago#54
zerooo0 posted...
I would LOVE for an Aquaman game, and/or I know this is a LLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGG shot but a game about Cyborg would be awesome.

There are a ton of great long-shot DC characters. Creeper, Swamp Thing or Tefe Holland, any of the Trenchcoat Brigade (well, maybe not Mr. E), Blue Devil. I wouldn't mind seeing a Etrigan/Jason Blood title either.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#55
Zatana, Blue Beetle, Dr Fate, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Captain Marvel (definitely him), Night Wing, and Raven
My business isnt your business so unless you're my thong, dont be up my ass.
3 years ago#56
Wasn't it the alternate universe Justice League that the actual Justice League was getting pummeled by and Batman shows up with kryptonite in his belt and made a mention "Just in case". But he had all of their weaknesses available so he was able to fend off the corrupted alternate Justice League.
3 years ago#57
Nirvanas_Nox posted...
Dr Fate,

Ohhh... such a good idea.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#58
I think Wonder Woman needs to show God of War what for in a superior knock off.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
3 years ago#59
Rocksteady could do an excellent job of which ever superhero but they shouldnt because then they will be stuck in a niche of people who like Comicbook games. If I had to choose a hero? Martian Manhunter.
I said I'd live both our lives... Easier to make that promise...
3 years ago#60
I'd like to see Arrow get adapted into a game.

They could do it like the old Spidey movie games, part show continuity, with some of the more ridiculous comic stuff that doesn't seem to translate (although Arrow is doing a great job).

If you told me I could have exactly what I wanted, it would be an Arkham City-esque game with a larger city, Green Arrow, Mia/Thea Speedy, Black Canary, and Arsenal offering their own unique styles.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived