This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which other DC Character would you like Rocksteady to make a title for?

#61VoltarPosted 2/2/2013 1:14:01 AM
I think a game about the Flash would be pretty cool. His powers and abilities would make for great gameplay. Hell, one of the funnest things in DCU Online is to have super-speed travel powers maxed out and then basically parkour all over the cities at 100 mph. I seriously haven't felt such a satisfying travel mechanic since Spiderman 2's web-slinging.
---
It's not drugs. It's science and economics!
#62sec713Posted 2/2/2013 1:21:02 AM
None of the above. Batman is the only DC character that interests me.
---
Insert signature here.
GT = Nasty Ronco
#63seth4461Posted 2/2/2013 1:35:40 AM
Starman, it could be awesome.
---
You may not be as good as I am, I may not compare to you, but until you prove either; I'd wager we'd both be better off staying quiet about it.
#64JenniferTatePosted 2/2/2013 1:40:40 AM
seth4461 posted...
Starman, it could be awesome.

Yes.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#65Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:47:09 AM
One Rocksteady dev commented how Superman is a very 'difficult' build for a Video Game.

"I think Superman is a very difficult character. He’s an incredible character, but the thing about Batman is that he’s so vulnerable, like physically vulnerable," Ginn stated. "The fertile territory of games design is being able to provide the player with opportunities for power, but also letting them know that they’ve got something to lose.

"With Batman, you feel very powerful when you’re surrounded by 25 thugs who’ve just got baseball bats, but give just one of them an assault rifle and it changes the entire dynamic of the fight," Ginn related, "But with a character like Superman, that’s not possible. So, I wouldn’t want to throw Batman away because he’s just such a brilliant character to work with, and the psychology of him is just very rich for gameplay."

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/14933/rocksteady-superman-bad-fit-for-videogames
---
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---
#66Nirvanas_NoxPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:16 PM
Travarkoth posted...
One Rocksteady dev commented how Superman is a very 'difficult' build for a Video Game.

"I think Superman is a very difficult character. He’s an incredible character, but the thing about Batman is that he’s so vulnerable, like physically vulnerable," Ginn stated. "The fertile territory of games design is being able to provide the player with opportunities for power, but also letting them know that they’ve got something to lose.

"With Batman, you feel very powerful when you’re surrounded by 25 thugs who’ve just got baseball bats, but give just one of them an assault rifle and it changes the entire dynamic of the fight," Ginn related, "But with a character like Superman, that’s not possible. So, I wouldn’t want to throw Batman away because he’s just such a brilliant character to work with, and the psychology of him is just very rich for gameplay."

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/14933/rocksteady-superman-bad-fit-for-videogames

that maybe true but Batman is so over done. Batman and Superman get pretty much all the attention while everyone else is pretty much ignored.
---
My business isnt your business so unless you're my thong, dont be up my ass.
#67TheArcadePosted 2/2/2013 2:30:30 PM(edited)
Come on guys where's the respect for Wonder Woman?! After all of those games Batman and Superman had don't you think Diana FINALLY deserves her own game especially if Rocksteady can make it good? WW is 3rd best high tier in the Justice League. I'd of thought WW would have been a shoe-in.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#68Emerald_WyvernPosted 2/2/2013 3:57:43 PM
If Superman is too OP for games, how does LEX WINS?
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#69King_AkeelaPosted 2/2/2013 4:15:11 PM
Blackhawks- even though they cancelled the series, and they are basically g.i. joe lol. Could make for a fun and explosive game if done well.
---
Gamertag:Kreator82
#70King_AkeelaPosted 2/2/2013 4:18:45 PM
Oh and plastic man would rock too
---
Gamertag:Kreator82