This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is darksiders 1 and 2 different enough

#1EnemyWithin88Posted 2/2/2013 8:29:19 AM
So if I went and picked up 2 after I beat one I wouldnt be super bored?
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#2HeLeehamPosted 2/2/2013 9:03:16 AM
There are some massive differences. The biggest being the loot in Darksiders 2. You shouldn't get bored to be honest in my opinion 2 was a big improvement.
#3sonicteam2k1Posted 2/2/2013 9:04:55 AM
The first one is just like zelda. The second is a dungeon crawler. I liked the first better
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#4EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:27:11 AM
I really like 1. Im wrapping up the black throne now. Currently trying to move the beam back to Azrael. Just making sure doing them back to back wouldnt put me to sleep
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#5Dark_SpiretPosted 2/2/2013 9:34:18 AM
the general design are practically the same. that is to say you go dungeon crawling with platforming, puzzle solving and combat sections all tying together. 2 has more mechanics to toy with like the loot system, more involved combat, skill trees among other rpg like stuff. id say theres enough there to where you wouldn't get burnt out going from the first to the second. however i cant say you wont get burnt out halfway through 2. 2's length works against it unfortunately
#6EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:53:53 AM
Yeah im trying to clear up some back log before i buy more but getting through my backlog is tough. Im working on Darksiders, Nier, dead island, bully, ODST (completely gave up on this), American Nightmare, Dead Rising Cw and Cz, Burnout Revenge and alone in the dark
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant