This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Crysis 3 MP Demo/Beta is a lot of fun.

#11the36thchamberPosted 2/2/2013 4:25:32 PM
i agree.i dont play fps really except the occassional ut3 and i played a little crysis 2 but i had a ton of fun with the beta.especially once i started playing faster and using cloak less.i used to be a little nervous that everyone was cloaked and i had to kind of creep around and use nanovision alot but it hasnt been like that at all
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#12gucciburrrPosted 2/2/2013 5:32:52 PM
Don't compare this garbage to CoD. The lag is atrocious (yes even worse than BO2). The framerate is insanely bad. Killcam is the worst I have ever encountered. Weapons are bland. Sound is awful. Visuals are a muddy mess. Gameplay is a clunkfest compared to the smoothness of CoD. MP will die faster than Crysis 2.....
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#13DarkDragon456Posted 2/2/2013 7:32:13 PM(edited)
I'm interested in 3 for the single player but the multiplayer is meh as usual.
---
Protect your unicorn from Dolph Lundgren
#14RahzarXPosted 2/2/2013 7:48:03 PM
CoD rules because it's 60fps.

Crysis is slow as balls.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#15IvanKozlovPosted 2/2/2013 8:25:40 PM
RahzarX posted...

Crysis is slow as balls.

That's the consoles fault, not the game. Hence why I'm getting Crysis 3 for my PC.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#16jaymart_2kPosted 2/2/2013 8:32:25 PM
IvanKozlov posted...
RahzarX posted...

Crysis is slow as balls.

That's the consoles fault, not the game. Hence why I'm getting Crysis 3 for my PC.

That's funny, if you go to the PC forums you got people complaining that even high end cards run bad on Crysis 3.

By bad, 40-50 frames per second. They have no idea what it's like to be a console gamer.

We get 30 frames per second for 90% of our titles & our games run on low/mid settings when compared to PC.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#17IvanKozlovPosted 2/2/2013 8:51:12 PM(edited)
jaymart_2k posted...
IvanKozlov posted...
RahzarX posted...

Crysis is slow as balls.

That's funny, if you go to the PC forums you got people complaining that even high end cards run bad on Crysis 3.

By bad, 40-50 frames per second. They have no idea what it's like to be a console gamer.

We get 30 frames per second for 90% of our titles & our games run on low/mid settings when compared to PC.

I've been on the PC forums and all of their framerate problems are alleviated by turned the AA or AF down. I'm not sure what the point of the rest of your post is. All I was saying was that Cry engine 3 is a lot for the 360 to handle. Hence why it runs around 30fps instead of at 60 like COD does with its ancient ID Tech engine.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."