This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need something really awesome

#1EnemyWithin88Posted 2/2/2013 10:06:17 AM
Preferably single player or co-op. Id love a good rpg but have already exausted all bioware and bethesda avenues. Id love a sweet fps but I feel Ive already played all the good ones. Really the only thing I wont play is conventional sports games (basketbasefootball), kinect games, gears of war, or most racing sims. I do enjoy arcadey racers though.

im trying to clear up some back log before i go buy more today but getting through my backlog is tough. Im working on Darksiders, Nier, dead island, bully, ODST (completely gave up on this), American Nightmare, Dead Rising Cw and Cz, Burnout Revenge and alone in the dark

However since playing far cry 3 and the walking dead I feel like nothing will posses me like those games did when it comes to story or fun
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 10:07:02 AM
Fable 2 and 3
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#3EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:44:03 AM
Already did everything in 2 a while ago. I wouldnt touch 3 with a ten foot pole
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 11:45:58 AM
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Already did everything in 2 a while ago. I wouldnt touch 3 with a ten foot pole

Why? Listening to all the people that troll it instead of trying it yourself? It's a blast of a game, just as good as 2.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#5Vivi0198Posted 2/2/2013 11:46:11 AM
Try playing games in your back log!

I'm confused what do you need help with?
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#6CyricsServantPosted 2/2/2013 11:50:11 AM
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Id love a good rpg but have already exausted all bioware and bethesda avenues.

Have you given Alpha Protocol a chance?

im trying to clear up some back log before i go buy more today but getting through my backlog is tough. Im working on . . . Nier . . . However since playing far cry 3 and the walking dead I feel like nothing will posses me like those games did when it comes to story or fun

I'd finish Nier up. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by it. I can see why working through the rest of your backlog could be difficult though, especially if you're looking for a game with an engaging story.
#7CaseyJonezPosted 2/2/2013 12:00:35 PM
(S)He's just looking for title suggestions.

Nier
Dark Souls
Rayman Origins
Penny Arcade's On The Rainslick Precipice of Darness 1&2
Limbo
T.E.C. 3001
RAGE
---
My brother's favorite number was always eight, symmetrical and clean.
Whenever I see the second poster in a thread quoting the first I die a little inside.
#8EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:17:07 PM
I played the demo for 3 and wasnt into it a bit. It has nothing to do with "listening" to people around here.

If I find Alpha Protocol or Deadly Premonition Im grabbing them! Problem is I havent seen them in forever. And I AM playing Nier and working through my backlog. But some of my back logged games are so boring but I have the urge to see them through to the end before selling them or getting new ones. However I feel getting through Dead Island will be absolute torture
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#9FFG_HarnessPosted 2/2/2013 12:31:15 PM
Dark Souls.
---
GT: FFG Harness
Steam: Harness (Saul Goodman)
#10EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:55:02 PM
Already took care of DS months ago
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant