This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the next gen console launches this year, will you buy it at launch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If the next gen console launches this year, will you buy it at launch?
3 years ago#1
If the next gen console launches this year, will you buy it at launch? - Results (141 votes)
Yes at launch if it launches November 2013
33.33% (47 votes)
No i'll buy it January-June 2014
19.86% (28 votes)
No I'll buy it June-December 2014
24.82% (35 votes)
No i'll buy it sometime in 2015 or later
21.99% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If the next gen console launches this year, will you buy it at launch?
3 years ago#2
Nope. I've got about 20 or so games I still want to play. Id also like to avoid any hardware malfunctions, though I'm sure ms will be carefully as hell this go around. That, and I want to see the pricetag. I don't have $400 to spend, so I may wait for a price drop.
---
I love video games : )
3 years ago#3
where's the option for not buying ever.

if it is not bc and if my gamerscore and all my arcade games don't carry over, i will never buy the next xbox.
3 years ago#4
I am unhappy with Microsoft's direction next gen so I highly doubt I will buy the next box.
---
I r guy.
3 years ago#5
pyrokinesis666 posted...
where's the option for not buying ever.

if it is not bc and if my gamerscore and all my arcade games don't carry over, i will never buy the next xbox.

That's a lame reason to not buy one. I doubt it will have bc(id much rather pay less and keep my 360 if I feel like playing old games). As for gamer score, its just a number that 90% of people never look at and don't care much about.

And I'm sure youll cave when some kickass games start coming out.
---
I love video games : )
3 years ago#6
MasturCheeff posted...
I am unhappy with Microsoft's direction next gen so I highly doubt I will buy the next box.

I was unaware we were already in MS' next gen, and can see their direction
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
2 years ago#7
Nope. Got a pretty big backlog and a **** load of awesome games coming this year. I couldn't care less about next gen.
---
Go Habs Go!
2 years ago#8
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Nope. I've got about 20 or so games I still want to play. Id also like to avoid any hardware malfunctions, though I'm sure ms will be carefully as hell this go around. That, and I want to see the pricetag. I don't have $400 to spend, so I may wait for a price drop.

this exactly, and that's even if I decide to get one. If i don't like what is shown, i surely won't buy it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
2 years ago#9
I'm going to buy every console day 1.

On other threads I say I might skip console X.

lol I'm only kidding my self.
The instant anything is announced I'll end up breaking my neck trying to preorder it.
---
Old School Games FTW!
2 years ago#10
With the rate of hardware failures this gen, I wont buy any next-gen console until they release a slim model.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If the next gen console launches this year, will you buy it at launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived