This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else is pumped for Injustice: Gods Among Us?

#11shagadelicPosted 2/2/2013 6:52:45 PM
Looks like it will be a blast to play. Netcode will be better than MK9 which is a huge plus.

And for once I'm looking forward to the story mode in a fighting game. Day 1 buy for me. I'm just not sure if I'll get the arcade stick version or the regular version.
#12mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:00:07 PM
shagadelic posted...
Looks like it will be a blast to play. Netcode will be better than MK9 which is a huge plus.

I didn't about that. That's awesome bc it was my main concern.
---
I love video games : )
#13GrandMast3rPosted 2/2/2013 7:05:34 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Most anticipated fighting game since MK9

Same here. MK9 might be my favorite fighting game of all time. I also love the DC universe since I was very young.
#14OKRecords1138Posted 2/2/2013 7:10:17 PM
Fighting games have gotten too complex for me in my old age. Too many combinations to have to remember to be any good at any one game.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#15PStrifePosted 2/2/2013 9:17:04 PM
You will have to pay me to go online with that. If I need to deal with online pass crap you can enjoy your gimped out low quality community of fighter buddies brother. Grrrrrrrr......
#16KingKilvasPosted 2/2/2013 9:17:48 PM
I'm incredibly pumped! I think it looks superb.
---
Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothin's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!
#17Solidshooter24Posted 2/2/2013 9:18:57 PM
Really excited. Love MK9. Cannot wait till april!
---
PSN: Solidshooter24
Now playing: Mortal Kombat (Vita) and MW3 (PS3)
#18dack25Posted 2/2/2013 9:31:10 PM
Now that I think about it, I've probably had more fun with the Arkham games and MK (games published by WB) than any other games this generation. Definitely looking forward to this game.
---
www.voiceofthegamer.com Has been dead for a long time
#19Enix BelmontPosted 2/2/2013 10:18:24 PM
I wasn't too into MK9, but still got like 40 hours out of it by the end. Injustice seems to be designed to appeal to people of my background(Street fighter etc) while keeping what MK does incredibly well(minus gore, who cares), and has characters I actually like(Sorry, MK characters not Johnny Cage or Kano are lame IMO)
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#20JenniferTatePosted 2/3/2013 2:02:31 AM
I'm more of a Marvel fan, although I have some DC characters and books near and dear to my heart. I'm a little unsatisfied with how DC's New 52 initiative is panning out, since I'm losing books and characters I love in their constant cancellation dance.

I'm also not big on the character design in this game, which is like a strange amalgam of Arkham City plausibility with the utilitarian New 52 designs and a splash of movie set costume practicality. I'm pretty glad there's Red Son and other alternatives for some characters for that reason.

However, I am Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray's biggest fan, and they're adapting something related to some of my favorite JLA/JLU stories, if the recent trailer is any indication. It seems heavily based on the JLU's Justice Lord story while raising the same questions that Red Son, Dark Knight Returns, and Grant Morrison's JLA: Earth-2 did about the DC heroes and their place in the world. I love when the superhero's place in the world and society is questioned and discussed. So the game has that going for it.

Then it has Diana and Ollie in it, two of my favorite DC characters when written well. In. I don't think we'll see Power Girl since this game seems to adhere to DC's new continuity despite not being it - which I get from a marketing sense - so I'm hoping Supergirl is in. Destructible environments? In. And that statue with the CE of Diana beating down Batman with Kal-El's rocket? I want that anyway.

I do want this game. My excitement is tempered, though, because as a comic fan I can be let down even harder if it sucks.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson