This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name Some of the Worst Games You've Played on the 360

#111atomofishPosted 2/4/2013 12:55:13 AM
Gears of war 1 and 3. Number 2 was great.

Agreed, though...

2 had the best Campaign.
3 had the best Multiplayer.
---
"So. How are you holding up? Because I'M A POTATO." - PORTAL 2
#112Halo_ForeverPosted 2/4/2013 6:56:47 AM
The prize of Worst Game goes to Up! the Videogame, I tend to like demos, hell I even enjoyed the Monsters vs Aliens and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End demos, but I found no enjoyment in Up! and stopping playing in five minutes.

Similarly Planet 51 is all sorts of bad and features some of the most lame driving I've ever seen in a game. Their high-speed gutter chase reminded me of a bunch of over-encumbered Skyrim characters slowly droning forward. However it is at least pathetic enough that it becomes funny.

From games that I actually own Infernal: Hell's Vengeance takes the prize, it is simply clunky in a way that makes Alpha Protocol look like Vanquish by comparison.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#113Samman123Posted 2/4/2013 6:57:48 AM
Assassin's Creed series
---
MMA fan for life.
#114pothocketPosted 2/4/2013 7:03:29 AM
atomofish posted...
Gears of war 1 and 3. Number 2 was great.

Agreed, though...

2 had the best Campaign.
3 had the best Multiplayer.

You two weren't the only kids who oooh'd and ahhh'd over stupid crap like the worm. As far as actual gameplay is concerned, however, Gears 2 campaign is so terrible it should just be skipped over. Go directly from 1to 3 and don't waste your time with 2's stupidness.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#115OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:32:33 PM
Tonight I'm going to try Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. Am I in for a disappointing time?
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#116kilroyfxPosted 2/4/2013 12:33:48 PM
Dead Island, huge letdown after the hype...I went back to Left4Dead2 ....
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
#117OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:35:41 PM
I have a lot of grief with Dead Island. Well, let me rephrase. I have a lot of grief with games that require consistant upkeep of weapons. That to me has never been a fun aspect.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#118kingwutuguPosted 2/4/2013 3:17:49 PM
every wwe after 08, 08 was the best one, 2 has the best modes though.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#119BBBanks03Posted 2/4/2013 3:33:59 PM
weapon_d00d816 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Lol, "IMO". So your argument is that YOU don't like the games.

...yes? I don't understand where you get your logic from. Can a game only be bad if everyone says it's bad? Can't I have an opinion that something is bad without having agreement from everyone?

I say again, I can't believe I'm having to explain this to people.

To be fair, this guy is right. The topic title isnít ďworst games on the 360,Ē itís the worst games YOUíVE PLAYED on the 360, which means this is based on the particular personís opinion. This guy may have only played these games, and a handful of other games he thinks are a lot better, and his opinion would be valid.

That being said, he does have some awful, AWFUL taste in the particular games he doesnít like, but whatever. Itís his opinion.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#120OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:21:45 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
weapon_d00d816 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Lol, "IMO". So your argument is that YOU don't like the games.

...yes? I don't understand where you get your logic from. Can a game only be bad if everyone says it's bad? Can't I have an opinion that something is bad without having agreement from everyone?

I say again, I can't believe I'm having to explain this to people.

To be fair, this guy is right. The topic title isnít ďworst games on the 360,Ē itís the worst games YOUíVE PLAYED on the 360, which means this is based on the particular personís opinion. This guy may have only played these games, and a handful of other games he thinks are a lot better, and his opinion would be valid.

That being said, he does have some awful, AWFUL taste in the particular games he doesnít like, but whatever. Itís his opinion.

Good point.
---