This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name Some of the Worst Games You've Played on the 360

#121tigers5123Posted 2/4/2013 5:28:01 PM
http://www.ign.com/games/history-great-battles-medieval/xbox-360-14341212

Greatest Battles Medieval. Terrible. Just terrible.
---
"Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga."
#122OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:50:37 AM
I'm just gonna say it - Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead (disc version) were some pretty bad games. Hear me out.

Game wise, when playable, they're amazing. Truly fantastic.

But, unfortunately for a lot of people, myself included, Borderlands 2 was unplayable after three days of release due to a freeze glitch that didn't get fixed for over three months (or more).

With many disc versions of The Walking Dead, several of us, again, myself included, can't play past episode 1.

These crippling bugs far exceed any horrible game I've played because these are games I actually enjoyed a lot in the very short time I was able to play them.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#123Mutant1988Posted 2/5/2013 8:05:09 AM
Rogue Warrior is by far the worst game I've played for the system. It's existence is utterly pointless.

Also:

Blood Drive - Poor physics (Lack of traction, which means you go flying in the air from anything) and cluttered levels (Walls to stop you dead, barrels to blow you up or junk that sends you flying in the air) ruin what could have been a decent game. The lack of any sort of backup weapon or real distinction between cars makes the combat overly simplistic and luck based.

Damnation - Haven't gotten past the first level. Nothing felt right about it. Should get back to it and figure out why exactly I stopped playing it.

Mindjack - Playable but not interesting in the slightest.

Brink - Bad (Linear) gameplay design coupled with bad (Linear) level design and the least helpful ally bots in the history of gaming (Hyperbole, but they really are horrible).

Far Cry 2 - Production qualities aside, a good game isn't this boring to play.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#124rdking96Posted 2/5/2013 8:41:05 AM
Man...I think some people are seriously confusing letdown with worst game ever.

Even if you don't enjoy games like Dead Island, ME, Fallout, Metro 2033, and others...there's no possible way they're the WORST game on Xbox 360.

What about Vampire Rain? Shaun White Snowboarding? History Channel: Civil War?

Some of those games are damn near unplayable! They are so flawed and broken, that even games from the N64 era are more fine-tuned and smoother than them!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#125OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:27:02 AM
I beat both History Channel Civil War games on hard with no problems at all.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#126BBBanks03Posted 2/5/2013 1:06:43 PM
rdking96 posted...
Man...I think some people are seriously confusing letdown with worst game ever.

Even if you don't enjoy games like Dead Island, ME, Fallout, Metro 2033, and others...there's no possible way they're the WORST game on Xbox 360.

What about Vampire Rain? Shaun White Snowboarding? History Channel: Civil War?

Some of those games are damn near unplayable! They are so flawed and broken, that even games from the N64 era are more fine-tuned and smoother than them!

Again... I think a lot of people didn't pay attention to the title of the topic which clearly states "worst games YOU'VE PLAYED on the 360." This isn't a topic about the worst games on the 360, it's the worst games the individual people have played. Maybe those people didn't play Vampire Rain, Shaun White, etc. Maybe they only played Dead Island, or ME, and some other game that they comparatively thought was great.

Pay more attention before you criticise others opinions... even if some of their decisions might initially seem like it deserves that criticism.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#127legacygrimPosted 2/7/2013 9:15:24 PM
Vampire Rain.

/thread
#128NejiHyuga900Posted 2/8/2013 5:56:13 AM(edited)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - The first Call of Duty game I played. I rage quit this game and went back to Halo 3 because CoD4 made me so frustrated (I hated being killed in a few bullets but I got use to that after MW2 was released).
- Call of Duty: World at War - I just hate the console version. There are so many hackers, this game is unplayable! However, the PC version of WaW is amazing because of custom zombie maps and I can play against bots with the Pezbotwaw mod. By the way, I never played World at War prior to the hacking.
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection - Too hard! I never knew that the original arcade versions of Mortal Kombat 1-3 were a lot harder than they were on SNES. The only MK game I beat in this collection was the first one. Very Easy mode of MK2 in this collection is just as hard as Medium mode of MK2 on the SNES. My worst XBLA purchase (and I am bad at fighting games).
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) - And I use to like and defend that game until I watched ClemenJ642's review on the game and thinking back at my experience. I was oblivious to the massive amount of glitches. The only reason why I liked this game in the first place was because it was my second 3D Sonic game (first one being Sonic Adventure 2: Battle) and it was my first Xbox 360 game along with Gears of War.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900