This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So since COD is a "thing" every year...

#1WheeperPosted 2/2/2013 6:32:11 PM
Modern Warfare 4 is coming this year?
---
The best is yet to come.
#2OKRecords1138Posted 2/2/2013 6:33:31 PM
I'd personally like to see the CoD franchise try something different such as the Vietnam or first World War era. Maybe even Civil War. Something really different.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#3OKRecords1138Posted 2/2/2013 6:34:01 PM
Maybe even a Western as Deputy.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#4zerooo0Posted 2/2/2013 6:36:06 PM
Probably MW4, but don't know how since they pretty much wrapped up everything in MW3, and they said the MW series was gonna be a Trilogy.

But, this is Activision we are dealing with so they will more than likely find some loop whole.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#5stehvPosted 2/2/2013 6:37:43 PM
OKRecords1138 posted...
I'd personally like to see the CoD franchise try something different such as the Vietnam or first World War era. Maybe even Civil War. Something really different.

vietnam? like black ops?

and wouldnt civil war era just mean you get one shot per minute? that doesnt seem so fun.
---
gamertag: crim cram
PSN: vibracaust
#6CapwnDPosted 2/2/2013 6:39:10 PM
OKRecords1138 posted...

vietnam? like black ops?

and wouldnt civil war era just mean you get one shot per minute? that doesnt seem so fun.

COD in a civil war reenactment. Like modern weapons but in a civil war setting.

Strap C4 on a donkey and send it into a group of enemies.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#7zerooo0Posted 2/2/2013 6:40:45 PM
stehv posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...

vietnam? like black ops?

That would be the Revolutionary War. The Civil War was when things started to get more modern, and more dangerous. Had some of the first Lever Action Rifles around the time that could/can do some serious damage. The Gatling Gun would be nearly impossible to implement, but it was their so they could make up some variant to it, but it was not as "Boring" as some people think. It's not known as the "Bloodies War" in America history for nothing.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#8OKRecords1138Posted 2/2/2013 7:06:49 PM
stehv posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...

vietnam? like black ops?

Yes, but only, you know, good.
---
#9oasisbeyondPosted 2/2/2013 7:22:07 PM
They're running out of Names. So they better keep the name "Modern" cuz there's a zillion other clones out there. They should just call them Cod 2k14...15.16... It's a sad joke.
#10SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2013 7:28:55 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
They're running out of Names. So they better keep the name "Modern" cuz there's a zillion other clones out there. They should just call them Cod 2k14...15.16... It's a sad joke.

No.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.