This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, are you going to watch Super Bowl XLVII or play Video Games?

#11Limp_sugarPosted 2/2/2013 8:12:10 PM
I have to work.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#12SparkItUpPosted 2/2/2013 8:24:41 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Got a family and friends thing, and I'm being forced to do the cooking for it, so I'll be watching the Super Bowl against my will.

kinda the same deal, although i don't mind watching it. having a few people over, but will be cooking some chili & making some snacks up while the game is on for them to enjoy.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#13pakathecatPosted 2/2/2013 8:25:39 PM
I'll watch the SB though I really don't care about either team either way. At this point, maybe winning some $ on our square is of most interest.

However, if it gets really boring or out of hand I might start playing and just listen to the game.
#14vigorm0rtisPosted 2/2/2013 8:27:39 PM
Both, if I can get the plumbing project that reared it's head today fixed by then.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#15zerooo0Posted 2/2/2013 8:42:19 PM
I'll be doing neither. I'll be watching Ax Men instead.

I don't really care about Football unless it has anything related to do with TN in some way. Even then I care only little.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#16Last VampirePosted 2/2/2013 10:19:53 PM
I will be working. Assuming I wasn't, I would probably only watch it so I could eat tailgate food one last time before NCAAF starts back up in September.

NCAA > NFL
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#17Killah PriestPosted 2/2/2013 10:20:32 PM
I don't know...

I love football but hate the 49ers...

I think I'll take a nap or something.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#18Perfect LightPosted 2/2/2013 10:21:02 PM
I'll be gaming as normal, Orcs Must Die! to be specific. I have absolutely zero interest in sports and honestly don't understand why football is so popular.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#19MasterMoronPosted 2/2/2013 10:25:23 PM
I don't really care about either team this year, but I like to watch for the commercials. Plus, it gives me an excuse to pig out. Normally I try to eat healthy. But, I use the Superbowl as a reason to cheat.
#20Arucard05Posted 2/2/2013 10:25:30 PM
Doin' a family thing. I wish I cared for or hated one of the teams though. Makes watching it much more entertaining.

Quick: Somebody villainize one of the teams for me!
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.