This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, are you going to watch Super Bowl XLVII or play Video Games?

#121plasticman13Posted 2/3/2013 9:01:56 PM
Did anyone else absolutely hate the halftime show of Beyonce lip syncing? It was so horribly blatant her lips weren't moving when her voice was being projected and her lips would be moving contrary to the words coming out.

Who cares? She's Beyonce.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#122Marnex15Posted 2/3/2013 9:05:45 PM
Winternova posted...
Marnex15 posted...
Other than UFC, any other sport is incredibly dull for me to watch.

I'd much prefer watching a fighting game tournament, a Starcraft tournament, or even a chess match before ever participating in the dull and bland so called activity that is watching most sports.

Aren't you just seven colors of awesome? We should lick your shoelaces just to get a taste of your superiority.

I don't think I'm better than anyone. Sports are boring for me to watch. God help me, I've tried watching them, but it's not for me. If you like them, then good for you. Actually playing sports is another story, though.

And you'd be one to talk about superiority considering all the times you've gone on your silly little tirades whenever anyone mentions ToV.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#123Eagles931Posted 2/3/2013 9:09:43 PM
Marnex15 posted...
Winternova posted...
Marnex15 posted...

I'd much prefer watching a fighting game tournament, a Starcraft tournament, or even a chess match before ever participating in the dull and bland so called activity that is watching most sports.

Aren't you just seven colors of awesome? We should lick your shoelaces just to get a taste of your superiority.

I don't think I'm better than anyone. Sports are boring for me to watch. God help me, I've tried watching them, but it's not for me. If you like them, then good for you. Actually playing sports is another story, though.

And you'd be one to talk about superiority considering all the times you've gone on your silly little tirades whenever anyone mentions ToV.

Well you did come off as an "elitist" by saying football is dull and bland, that offended me. Football has been my life for years, from watching it and to actually playing it. If its not for you, then by all means, that's ok with me. But to call it bland and dull is just downright offensive. If I don't like a sport, then I don't like it. I won't bash it just because it doesn't appeal to me
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#124SparkItUpPosted 2/3/2013 9:10:16 PM
GGearX posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Did anyone else absolutely hate the halftime show of Beyonce lip syncing? It was so horribly blatant her lips weren't moving when her voice was being projected and her lips would be moving contrary to the words coming out.

She's hawt.

She used to be...
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#125GGearXPosted 2/3/2013 9:11:18 PM
Marnex15 posted...
Winternova posted...
Marnex15 posted...

That's how I feel. Except I watch the super bowl. I'd rather play sports than watch them.
Tales of Vesperia is a good game as well.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#126GGearXPosted 2/3/2013 9:12:53 PM
SparkItUp posted...
GGearX posted...
SparkItUp posted...

She's hawt.

She used to be...

She still is dude.
Them hips.
She sings good as well.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#127The Top CrusaderPosted 2/3/2013 9:15:21 PM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
Either video games or watch Fringe. I'm just not into the Super Bowl this year. Two teams I couldn't hate more if I tried.

I'm a big enough football fan that I watched, but such a bad Super Bowl for me... 49ers are literally my least favorite team ever and Ravens are my second least in the AFC (Steelers will likely always be my most hated there).

I basically watched but was playing around on my computer most of the time, too.
---
----
-----
#128WinternovaPosted 2/3/2013 9:17:23 PM
Marnex15 posted...

That's all they are - silly. It's exaggeration for humor's sake. Yeah, I don't like the game, but it's not the worst game ever...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#129jon davisPosted 2/4/2013 2:23:56 AM
Eagles931 posted...
Marnex15 posted...
Winternova posted...
Marnex15 posted...

Well you did come off as an "elitist" by saying football is dull and bland, that offended me. Football has been my life for years, from watching it and to actually playing it. If its not for you, then by all means, that's ok with me. But to call it bland and dull is just downright offensive. If I don't like a sport, then I don't like it. I won't bash it just because it doesn't appeal to me

Stop getting pissy over his opinion, do you get offended by the fact that many people outside of America also think American handball is dull and boring?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#130ILikesCheesePosted 2/4/2013 5:54:42 AM
jon davis posted...
Stop getting pissy over his opinion, do you get offended by the fact that many people outside of America also think American handball is dull and boring?

It never ceases to befuddle and confound me how Europeans and South Americans call American Football "dull and boring" yet lose their wits over the sport that is the very definition of yawn inducing....Soccer.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?