This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Game put the bejesus up you, that shouldn't have?

#1memphis12Posted 2/3/2013 10:34:08 AM
I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 and it got me thinking. The music adds to the suspense when I'm hunting animals, but it doesn't get my heart pumping like the game I'm thinking of.

This game probably won't scare people, or put the bejesus up you personally, but by god it did me.

What game, Not Horror or games like that made you jump that other people probably wouldn't?

Mine is:

RED DEAD REDEMPTION
Was this game for me. I'm not lying when I had to go hunting for bears, all alone up there in the mountains my heart would go crazy. Cougars were the worst, I would hear a growl then out of no where it would pounce & I'd literally jump.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2Embo-1Posted 2/3/2013 10:56:08 AM
Spec Ops the line
---
Bolt actions speak louder than words
#3Carte360Posted 2/3/2013 10:57:35 AM
It put the what up my what?...

I think any game that does that probably shouldn't have.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#4WinternovaPosted 2/3/2013 11:15:32 AM
memphis12 posted...
What Game put the bejesus up you

That reminds me of my days as an altar boy... *shudder*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#5mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/3/2013 11:19:57 AM
Winternova posted...
memphis12 posted...

That explains a lot.

For me, its the first tomb raider. I was always worried a bear or some wolves were gonna pop out of nowhere. Not to mention the surprise dinos.
---
I love video games : )
#6memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:20:32 AM
Winternova posted...
memphis12 posted...

Satan's Alley?
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'