This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What model of xbox do you own? Classic white, elite, slim, etc.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What model of xbox do you own? Classic white, elite, slim, etc.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 years ago#11
I have a Falcon 360. This current console is about 4 years old. Here is the history of my 360:

- Bought my first 360 on Januray 1 2006. It lasted 1 year and 7-9 months, then it rrod.

- I got a replacement from Microsoft. This took about 3 weeks. The replacement lasted 1 week, then it rrod.

- I got a replacement for the replacement, which took another 3 weeks. This one was sold immediately to Gamestop for cash.

- My fourth console was a brand new one at Best Buy. I put the cash that I got from Gamestop towards this console. Interestingly, this one lasted exactly the same amount of time as the first console: 1 year and 7-9 months. Since I had a purchased a warranty at Best Buy, they replaced the console for free.

- My current 5th console is the last replacement that I got at Best Buy. Jasper 360's were being sold at the time when I got this replacement, but I could find one that day so I had to take a Falcon. It was bought on 6-1-09 and is still running to this day. On June it'll be 4 years old.

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
4 years ago#12
You've been through the circles of hell and back with Old Boxy.
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#13
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
You've been through the circles of hell and back with Old Boxy.

Did you say boxxy? :3
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#14
Two 250 gig glossy slims. :D
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#15
I voted the Slim Gears of War Edition, but I got 320 gigs not 250.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

xiTz_RyaNx
4 years ago#16
The Halo 4 xbox slim is just so blue...and gorgeous.
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
4 years ago#17
Had an "Arcade" Original 360, sold it -_-, but at least put it towards a 250GB Slim! XD
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#18
I like the original launch xbox design from last gen. It was big and hefty and had an Xbox logo arcoss the top. I don't know why they wanted a slimmer console with a huge power brick for the 360. All 360s look like crap to me. I have the slim 360 model right now.

xiTz_RyaNx
4 years ago#19
I'd appreciate a giant X on the side of the Slim when it stands upright, it just feels appropriate.

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
4 years ago#20
I've got my original white 60GB from 2007 that's still running like a champion.

Then I've got a black Xbox 360 S 250GB that's Japanese region coded.

Also, I really wish we'd stop calling it the Slim. It's not any slimmer. It's really not. Shorter, smaller, yes. Not slimmer.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What model of xbox do you own? Classic white, elite, slim, etc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived