This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What model of xbox do you own? Classic white, elite, slim, etc.

#11Hucast9Posted 2/3/2013 4:32:46 PM
I have a Falcon 360. This current console is about 4 years old. Here is the history of my 360:

- Bought my first 360 on Januray 1 2006. It lasted 1 year and 7-9 months, then it rrod.

- I got a replacement from Microsoft. This took about 3 weeks. The replacement lasted 1 week, then it rrod.

- I got a replacement for the replacement, which took another 3 weeks. This one was sold immediately to Gamestop for cash.

- My fourth console was a brand new one at Best Buy. I put the cash that I got from Gamestop towards this console. Interestingly, this one lasted exactly the same amount of time as the first console: 1 year and 7-9 months. Since I had a purchased a warranty at Best Buy, they replaced the console for free.

- My current 5th console is the last replacement that I got at Best Buy. Jasper 360's were being sold at the time when I got this replacement, but I could find one that day so I had to take a Falcon. It was bought on 6-1-09 and is still running to this day. On June it'll be 4 years old.
#12xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:46:02 PM
You've been through the circles of hell and back with Old Boxy.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#13GGearXPosted 2/3/2013 4:47:48 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
You've been through the circles of hell and back with Old Boxy.

Did you say boxxy? :3
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#14Net SharkPosted 2/3/2013 4:55:03 PM
Two 250 gig glossy slims. :D
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#15IChangedMyNamePosted 2/3/2013 5:12:44 PM
I voted the Slim Gears of War Edition, but I got 320 gigs not 250.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#16xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:14:45 PM
The Halo 4 xbox slim is just so blue...and gorgeous.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#17Stray_ZeroPosted 2/3/2013 5:14:58 PM
Had an "Arcade" Original 360, sold it -_-, but at least put it towards a 250GB Slim! XD
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#18shotgunheadshotPosted 2/3/2013 5:39:07 PM
I like the original launch xbox design from last gen. It was big and hefty and had an Xbox logo arcoss the top. I don't know why they wanted a slimmer console with a huge power brick for the 360. All 360s look like crap to me. I have the slim 360 model right now.
#19xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:44:13 PM
I'd appreciate a giant X on the side of the Slim when it stands upright, it just feels appropriate.
---
#20JukainPosted 2/3/2013 7:48:20 PM
I've got my original white 60GB from 2007 that's still running like a champion.

Then I've got a black Xbox 360 S 250GB that's Japanese region coded.

Also, I really wish we'd stop calling it the Slim. It's not any slimmer. It's really not. Shorter, smaller, yes. Not slimmer.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900