This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a netflix interface worse than on the xbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a netflix interface worse than on the xbox?

User Info: Cashew

Cashew
3 years ago#1
Cause if there is I have yet to see it. Good grief its so bad.

Just go ahead load that up without letting me choose the episode i want first. That gets on my nerves so bad.
My give a damn is busted.

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
3 years ago#2
you get used to it, it usually plays the last episode you watched so.....
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: Famished_Corpse

Famished_Corpse
3 years ago#3
The interface on the Wii is abysmal...every single time my girlfriend and I go to use it we encounter multiple problems.
Darkness unfolds upon the earth, Each day another loss -
Hunted each and everyone, All the bodies left to rot in the sun

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
3 years ago#4
PS3 isn't anything spectacular either, I actually prefer xbox's netflix layout to that.
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn

User Info: Sidewinder1386

Sidewinder1386
3 years ago#5
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
PS3 isn't anything spectacular either, I actually prefer xbox's netflix layout to that.
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: Sidewinder1386
FFXI Name: Sidewind Server: Phoenix

User Info: Cashew

Cashew
3 years ago#6
XD ps3 netflix is superior in every way but i wasnt even trying to get into that whole debate. Xbox defense force assemble! Lol
My give a damn is busted.

User Info: builder111

builder111
3 years ago#7
it WAS better before the update a year ago or whenever it was, but meh it's not a huge deal. i remember having to tune rabbit ears and watching something when it aired after walking uphill both ways in the snow...
caps

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
3 years ago#8
Yeah.

The Android app is even more awful. But so is watching a movie on a 4" screen.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
3 years ago#9
HAHA i thought the Netflix apps were the same, maybe i heard different.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: shagadelic

shagadelic
3 years ago#10
The reason why I hate the 360 interface is because it shows probably 1/10th of what's actually available, unless you know the name of the movie you want to watch so you can search for it. Usually when I go on Netflix I don't have a particular movie in mind, I just browse until I find something I want to watch. PS3 is actually better in this regard since it shows much more of the selection.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a netflix interface worse than on the xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived