This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a netflix interface worse than on the xbox?

#11Cashew(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:47:00 PM
shagadelic posted...
The reason why I hate the 360 interface is because it shows probably 1/10th of what's actually available, unless you know the name of the movie you want to watch so you can search for it. Usually when I go on Netflix I don't have a particular movie in mind, I just browse until I find something I want to watch. PS3 is actually better in this regard since it shows much more of the selection.

The ps3 version is better in every regard.
---
My give a damn is busted.
#12old_school227Posted 2/3/2013 5:47:23 PM
SoincMetal posted...
you get used to it, it usually plays the last episode you watched so.....

This is true, but i would rather it play the episode AFTER the one I last watched.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#13Cashew(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:52:12 PM
Its just bad all around. Loading up an episode i dont wanna watch is annoying. The menus dont wrap all the way around so when u get to the end of your limited choices you got scroll all the way back. Also when you hover over a choice it blows up blocking to much of your view. I could go on and on.. Its just horrible. I cant see how anyone could defend it. Especially when you have to have gold just to use it.
---
My give a damn is busted.
#14SunDevil77Posted 2/3/2013 6:11:32 PM
The Visio SmartTV Netflix app is atrocious.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#15gabriusPosted 2/3/2013 6:16:35 PM
As bad as Netflix is, Hulu+ is far, far worse.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#16bdfan4everPosted 2/3/2013 6:20:32 PM
Cashew posted...
shagadelic posted...
The reason why I hate the 360 interface is because it shows probably 1/10th of what's actually available, unless you know the name of the movie you want to watch so you can search for it. Usually when I go on Netflix I don't have a particular movie in mind, I just browse until I find something I want to watch. PS3 is actually better in this regard since it shows much more of the selection.

The ps3 version is better in every regard.

This. All day, every day.
#17rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/3/2013 6:51:47 PM
The Android app is terrible. I watch on my Nexus 7 and half the time the thing is completely non-responsive.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#18Pacman2dxPosted 2/3/2013 6:54:16 PM
I found the Wii interface to be rather barebones and annoying with the Wiimote ..
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Who dares, wins.
#19TheBeastWithinPosted 2/3/2013 7:44:15 PM
3ds is awful and slow.

Ultimately it doesn't matter at all though, since they all still play the content.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!