This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Videogames are magical

#11pothocketPosted 2/4/2013 7:05:48 AM
knightimex posted...
Books just tell you what happened then you have to fill in the rest with whatever you can come up with.

I guess this means the "choose your own adventure" genre of books is the only thing worth reading.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#12GollyFluffPosted 2/4/2013 7:07:10 AM
knightimex posted...
Books just tell you what happened then you have to fill in the rest with whatever you can come up with.

Reading about god of war wouldn't be nearly as fun as actually playing the games.

probably because there isn't as much story in god of war as there is in a good book.

i agree with anyone who says that games are more entertaining than books, but i can see why some people love reading so much.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#13Erupt50Posted 2/4/2013 7:12:57 AM
Too bad books require reading.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#14pothocketPosted 2/4/2013 7:14:28 AM
Erupt50 posted...
Too bad books require reading.

Not sure if serious or sarcastic ......>_>
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#15memphis12Posted 2/4/2013 7:16:50 AM
Amen
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#16DarkSymbiotePosted 2/4/2013 7:19:16 AM
Agree.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#17LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:33:58 AM
GollyFluff posted...
knightimex posted...

Reading about god of war wouldn't be nearly as fun as actually playing the games.

probably because there isn't as much story in god of war as there is in a good book.

i agree with anyone who says that games are more entertaining than books, but i can see why some people love reading so much.

Games/movies are all more entertaining than books, which require determination and hard work to read. I've been reading as long as I've been playing games and if I had to pick between the two I'd go with games probably because with books sometimes you don't always get back what you put in. There's so many classic books out there though that reach the pinnacle of storytelling that games will simply never reach. We're more of a visual people so I think that's why people chose to be entertained by movies or games instead of books which I could understand some people think they're boring.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson