This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are the Lost Planet games?

#11BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/4/2013 7:19:10 AM
They got a demo up for the 2nd one. It's pretty fun.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Patcher should be fired.
#12OverburdenedPosted 2/4/2013 7:26:57 AM
Isn't the second one, you have to complete an entire chapter before you can save?
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#13bossk5Posted 2/4/2013 7:32:06 AM
Love em both tbqh.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#14atomofishPosted 2/4/2013 7:32:56 AM
I liked the first one, though it was really nothing particularly memorable.

Never played the second.
---
"So. How are you holding up? Because I'M A POTATO." - PORTAL 2
#15kungfucolinPosted 2/4/2013 8:04:21 AM
Lost Planet 1 is pretty good. 2 is a clown car of misguided game design.

Ahh that's a bit rough.
I would concede that it's probably trying to do too many things at once, but there are some really great design decisions in there, too.
---
Latest Video: DmC gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOpvyxuhiM
#16ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 2/4/2013 8:06:07 AM
First was great, second one is an utter failure.
---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#17darkharePosted 2/4/2013 8:11:18 AM
kungfucolin posted...
Lost Planet 1 is pretty good. 2 is a clown car of misguided game design.

Ahh that's a bit rough.
I would concede that it's probably trying to do too many things at once, but there are some really great design decisions in there, too.

lostplanet1 was good, lostplanet2 was better because of sheer experimentation and amount of content available in the game (the multiplayer has freaking everything anyone could want), lostplanet3 looks like complete trash. with the downward spiral of gears judgment, if lostplanet3 would have focused on bringing a more solid lostplanet2 multiplayer experience im confident it could have been recognized as the best 3ps of 2013.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#18WhiteBaitKent(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:03:25 AM
Thanks everyone! I'll definitely pick both up eventually but due to backlog, will go with Lost Planet 1 for the time being.
---
Can't spell ignorant without "IGN"!!!