This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are there so many people with odd # gamerscores?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why are there so many people with odd # gamerscores?
2 years ago#21
Mother ****ing Luxor 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
2 years ago#22
Not to detract from the topic, but I have a question. I put in an application to be a mod, and it has been filed since October 25th and I have no idea what to do.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
2 years ago#23
TC you ought to hang around here more often.
2 years ago#24
IvanKozlov posted...
Not to detract from the topic, but I have a question. I put in an application to be a mod, and it has been filed since October 25th and I have no idea what to do.

It's just a waiting game. New mods are only brought on board when needed, and then only about a dozen (or less) are chosen from a batch of hundreds (or possibly thousands) of applications.

Sometimes it can take years for your application to be accepted, if it ever is. All you can do is wait.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
2 years ago#25
It's tragic that there are people this out of touch with what is arguably the most important innovation in gaming since the controller, and should practically be a sacred number that denotes your worth, not just as a gamer, but as a person.

This post made the thread worth it.
---
Latest Video: DmC gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOpvyxuhiM
2 years ago#26
I don't know what my score is, just that it ends in an odd number, because of Crash of the Titans and Viking.

What's worse, I recall looking at that list and not seeing a practical solution (as in, a game I actually want to play that I haven't already.)
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
2 years ago#27
Crash of The Titans got me.
2 years ago#28
Seeing as your name has an (M) next to it, could you mark Trolls with a (T) kind of like a named and shamed?
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
2 years ago#29
memphis12 posted...
Seeing as your name has an (M) next to it, could you mark Trolls with a (T) kind of like a named and shamed?

That's what the (M) already does.

Since I know you'll see this:
Hi, Error! How've you been? Missed ya'!
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
2 years ago#30
Thanks for the list Nova, I've got one that ends in a 2, which sorta bugs me... But I see there are two games on that list that I still own and can help me out.

----
---
GT: oO Durden Oo
Currently Playing: Crysis 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, & The Walking Dead
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why are there so many people with odd # gamerscores?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived