This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are there so many people with odd # gamerscores?

#21RE2LeonSPosted 2/3/2013 10:32:57 PM
Mother ****ing Luxor 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#22IvanKozlovPosted 2/3/2013 10:39:03 PM
Not to detract from the topic, but I have a question. I put in an application to be a mod, and it has been filed since October 25th and I have no idea what to do.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#23RycerXPosted 2/3/2013 10:41:05 PM
TC you ought to hang around here more often.
#24LancetJades(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:57:00 PM
IvanKozlov posted...
Not to detract from the topic, but I have a question. I put in an application to be a mod, and it has been filed since October 25th and I have no idea what to do.

It's just a waiting game. New mods are only brought on board when needed, and then only about a dozen (or less) are chosen from a batch of hundreds (or possibly thousands) of applications.

Sometimes it can take years for your application to be accepted, if it ever is. All you can do is wait.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#25kungfucolinPosted 2/4/2013 12:01:03 AM
It's tragic that there are people this out of touch with what is arguably the most important innovation in gaming since the controller, and should practically be a sacred number that denotes your worth, not just as a gamer, but as a person.

This post made the thread worth it.
---
Latest Video: DmC gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOpvyxuhiM
#26rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/4/2013 12:12:56 AM
I don't know what my score is, just that it ends in an odd number, because of Crash of the Titans and Viking.

What's worse, I recall looking at that list and not seeing a practical solution (as in, a game I actually want to play that I haven't already.)
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#27HeLeehamPosted 2/4/2013 3:45:57 AM
Crash of The Titans got me.
#28memphis12Posted 2/4/2013 3:52:13 AM
Seeing as your name has an (M) next to it, could you mark Trolls with a (T) kind of like a named and shamed?
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#29RPG_ApostlePosted 2/4/2013 4:11:10 AM
memphis12 posted...
Seeing as your name has an (M) next to it, could you mark Trolls with a (T) kind of like a named and shamed?

That's what the (M) already does.

Since I know you'll see this:
Hi, Error! How've you been? Missed ya'!
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#30RevZoomPosted 2/4/2013 4:16:17 AM
Thanks for the list Nova, I've got one that ends in a 2, which sorta bugs me... But I see there are two games on that list that I still own and can help me out.

----
---
GT: oO Durden Oo
Currently Playing: Crysis 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, & The Walking Dead