This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my current preorder list and post yours.

#1Samman123Posted 2/3/2013 8:40:42 PM
The Last of Us - PS3
Sly Cooper 4 - PS3
Gears Judgement - 360
Pikmin 3 - Wii U
Wind Waker HD - Wii U
Rayman Legends - Wii U
---
MMA fan for life.
#2GorillaInTubPosted 2/3/2013 8:42:17 PM
Son, I've seen some pretty damn good preorder lists during the time I've been here. But let me tell you right now, yours is by far the most amazing one I've seen. Bravo.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3Justice98405Posted 2/3/2013 9:18:58 PM
Who cares/10.

I VERY rarely pre-order games, because they're not hard to find, and I don't tend to get caught up in the 'I want this incentive from this place'. I usually buy from my local Walmart since I work there and get my discount. If we don't get it, like in the case of Ni no Kuni, I bought it online to make sure I had it in time for my vacation which was a week after the game was released.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#4master_gamr1231Posted 2/3/2013 9:23:18 PM
My preorder list:

---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#5randomweirdoPosted 2/3/2013 9:47:39 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
My preorder list:

Yep, that's mine as well. Nothing I'm interested in has any preorder up yet.
#6DonomegaPosted 2/3/2013 10:01:55 PM
I may pre-order GTA V as its the only game that's peaked my interest, but as of now I have none pre-ordered.
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#7JenniferTatePosted 2/3/2013 10:03:17 PM
The Last of Us - PS3 - A+ Fantastic choice.

Sly Cooper 4 - PS3 - B Doesn't look as good as the HD reissues to me, but I love Sly.

Gears Judgement - 360 - C - I'm not excited for it, but I would like to play Horde mode and maybe it'll occupy me til GTA5 hits. Pre-order bonuses seem like ass.

Pikmin 3 - Wii U - C - I did not enjoy Pikmin, but it's cool if you do.

Wind Waker HD - Wii U - C+ - Amazing art, now in HD. Sadly, one of the most boring Zelda games in my record. It's coming out in the fall, though, so it seems a bit early. Maybe there's a cool incentive I'm not aware of.

Rayman Legends - Wii U - A - I am indeed jelly of this exclusive.

My list:

Tomb Raider CE - 360. This is the biggest game on my hype radar.
The Last of Us - PS3. I'd have waited, but EB screwed up and what should have been a $15 credit netted me $60, so I threw it on the Survivor Edition before they could realize.
GTA5 - 360 - I pre-ordered this day one just to get the poster because I like Rockstar's art departments and I framed it in my office, with the beat cop cuffing the socialite.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#8iemerg_Posted 2/3/2013 10:06:30 PM
Who gives a crap anyone whos gonna sit there and rate your list must not have much of a life... Preorders are pointless imo 99% of the time. Also Walmart doesn't give discounts to employee's don't lie I worked there.
---
"Only real men can cook bacon shirtless" me
#9JenniferTatePosted 2/3/2013 10:22:48 PM
iemerg_ posted...
Preorders are pointless imo 99% of the time.

I'd agree, especially since CE's from older games still clog shelves. I use it as a matter of pre-budgeting or using Store Credit (I might trade a game in while it's "hot", but not have anything I want at the moment).

The one time it had a point, though, was when I wanted Robot Alchemic Drive on PS2. If I hadn't pre-ordered it, I'd have never seen it. Ever. Because I never have outside of the 1 copy Software Etc had to fish up for me.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#10Perfect LightPosted 2/3/2013 10:31:08 PM
My pre-order list:
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
Watch Dogs - Xbox 360

That's it. Everything else I'll be waiting for a price drop. I got 5-6 games at launch last year and most weren't worth it. I'm going to start being much pickier about games I buy for full price from now on.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds