This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is the arcade classic dragon lair for kinect worth 400 points??

#1zymmysPosted 2/4/2013 3:59:43 AM
thanks . I love the original version thanks
---
Work smarter Not harder
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 4:24:54 AM
Considering how much $ I threw at that game in the arcades when I was a kid, $5 seems like a bargain, but I don't own it.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3TheBlueStigPosted 2/4/2013 8:13:30 AM
Is this a one day sale or will it be running for longer?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#4electrolyzerPosted 2/4/2013 8:24:28 AM
Yes! I didn't use the kinect functionality, but the controller works fine.
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#5TheBlueStigPosted 2/4/2013 8:41:02 AM
Bump....one day sale or not?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#6darkharePosted 2/4/2013 9:10:37 AM
i think games like heavy rain and the walking dead have shown that these kind of games can have depth to them, dragons lair as it is isnt (imo) worth 400msp but i would truly love to see a re-imagined version using updated gameplay mechanics for this genre to bring more interactivity to the gameplay.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#7The Waynos BumPosted 2/4/2013 9:13:18 AM
This is not a one-day sale. This is a Deal of the Week which lasts a total o seven days.
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!
#8TheBlueStigPosted 2/4/2013 9:22:07 AM
The Waynos Bum posted...
This is not a one-day sale. This is a Deal of the Week which lasts a total o seven days.

This is the first time I've seen a DoTW start on a monday, they usually start on tuesday with the normal changeover to the new week's deals.
---
Ben Franklin