This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a fix for stick drift?

#1Net SharkPosted 2/4/2013 6:36:38 AM
Ms wireless black one. I just noticed the left stick has drift. Noticed on Forza making a design that requires tiny movement. When you bump left the shape you are placing keeps on going without touching the stick. Time to retire this stick I guess.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2CapwnDPosted 2/4/2013 6:46:42 AM
That is one of the reasons I would have been apprehensive about counting the controller as a bonus when buying a used system with controller....Assuming that's the controller that's giving you drift. I go through so many controllers that one time I bought the 4gb unit (actually it was the "Arcade" version) mostly because I needed a controller anyways... and needed another HDMI 360 eventually.

Since playing COD is what seems to kill controllers for me I use scuf for COD, which seems to be lasting about as long as two controllers would have lasted, easily. Maybe even three. So that paid for itself, and I just use my other controller for other games.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#3Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:03:11 AM
Yup but no biggie used controllers are nasty anyway. (I clorox wiped it down) The system was still worth it without the controller. All still working well. Did you see any of the vinyls I sent you. :D
---
#4Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:07:30 AM
For COD I got a Power A Fus1on and I love it. Feels excellent to me. I can't even play COD with MS one anymore. For driving games however the Fus1on is to sensitive and the Ms one is better.
---
#5CapwnDPosted 2/4/2013 7:22:45 AM(edited)
Yeah I saw the Forza 4 vinyls. I started to download them, but I guess I have to name them so I gotta do that from my other 360 with the USB keyboard. Thanks for those.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh