This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Valve games

#21DredjPosted 2/4/2013 1:43:27 PM
Ginsu Victim posted...
Dredj posted...
You only listed 1 Valve game, Half-Life. The rest are just published by Valve.

Um....no. How could you even "correct" something when you yourself are SO, SO WRONG?

You need to learn your Valve history, the only IP Valve have created is Half-Life.
#22pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:52:54 PM(edited)
Dredj posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
Dredj posted...

Um....no. How could you even "correct" something when you yourself are SO, SO WRONG?

You need to learn your Valve history, the only IP Valve have created is Half-Life.

I know my Valve history. They tend to buy talent. The didn't "create" L4D but you can be sure as hell that they developed it. Same thing applies to the portal,TF, and CS series.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#23BBBanks03Posted 2/4/2013 1:49:32 PM
Voted for Half-Life, as I always have and probably always will. But stillÖ Iím starting to wonder if Valve has taken too long to release the next HL game and has shot themselves in the foot with the series; itís been almost TEN YEARS since HL2 came out without even a screenshot of HL3 and Iím starting to get the feeling that people are losing interest. I hope Iím wrong, but I canít help but wonderÖ
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#24Ginsu VictimPosted 2/4/2013 1:53:35 PM
Dredj posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
Dredj posted...

I know my history, but you said they aren't the developers. Just because it started elsewhere doesn't mean the dev work wasn't done by Valve.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#25ZDT_LeaderPosted 2/4/2013 2:21:39 PM
Left 4 dead hands down
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007