This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

next gen consoles

#1BridlingPosted 2/4/2013 9:00:20 AM(edited)
Where can I read or find more information about the next gen consoles?

That's not some kid just making crap up.
---
Live to Die.
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96_zps0ffebfc8.gif
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 9:17:27 AM
You can't, there's no information from Sony or MS.

Buy a Wii U to know something about next gen.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3Wii_UsedPosted 2/4/2013 9:20:56 AM
try this out

www.vgleaks.com
#4memphis12Posted 2/4/2013 9:21:07 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't. The Wii U will be "last gen" very soon and will have nothing much in common with the new Xbox & PS4.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#5thefabregas22Posted 2/4/2013 10:12:45 AM
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't. The Wii U will be "last gen" very soon and will have nothing much in common with the new Xbox & PS4.

It'll still have new games and a new controller and new online system and new resolution support for a nintendo system and new eshop and new experiences and new multiplayer opportunities
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#6memphis12Posted 2/4/2013 10:14:01 AM
thefabregas22 posted...
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

It'll still have new games and a new controller and new online system and new resolution support for a nintendo system and new eshop and new experiences and new multiplayer opportunities

Cool.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#7thefabregas22Posted 2/4/2013 10:16:06 AM
memphis12 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Cool.

indeed
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#8SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 10:35:58 AM
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't be ignorant. The Wii U will have amazing games, just like the Wii. The Wii had Xenoblade, which, even by itself is a reason to own a Wii.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#9memphis12Posted 2/4/2013 11:00:51 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't be ignorant. The Wii U will have amazing games, just like the Wii. The Wii had Xenoblade, which, even by itself is a reason to own a Wii.

I'm not saying the Wii U is a bad thing. Sheeeesh! (I'm gonna get swamped with Nintento fanboys soon) what I was saying is Wii U will be "last gen" pretty soon & will have little in common with the new Next Gen consoles. How is that ignorance? 0.o

EDIT: I also meant "Don't" as in, don't buy the Wii U just to see what "next gen" is like. By all means, buy the Wii U, but not the reason you gave.
---