This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

next gen consoles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. next gen consoles

User Info: Bridling

Bridling
3 years ago#1
Where can I read or find more information about the next gen consoles?

That's not some kid just making crap up.
Live to Die.
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96_zps0ffebfc8.gif

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
You can't, there's no information from Sony or MS.

Buy a Wii U to know something about next gen.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: Wii_Used

Wii_Used
3 years ago#3
try this out

www.vgleaks.com

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
3 years ago#4
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't. The Wii U will be "last gen" very soon and will have nothing much in common with the new Xbox & PS4.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#5
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't. The Wii U will be "last gen" very soon and will have nothing much in common with the new Xbox & PS4.

It'll still have new games and a new controller and new online system and new resolution support for a nintendo system and new eshop and new experiences and new multiplayer opportunities
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!

memphis12
3 years ago#6
thefabregas22 posted...
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

It'll still have new games and a new controller and new online system and new resolution support for a nintendo system and new eshop and new experiences and new multiplayer opportunities

Cool.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#7
memphis12 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Cool.

indeed
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#8
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't be ignorant. The Wii U will have amazing games, just like the Wii. The Wii had Xenoblade, which, even by itself is a reason to own a Wii.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

memphis12
3 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...
memphis12 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Don't be ignorant. The Wii U will have amazing games, just like the Wii. The Wii had Xenoblade, which, even by itself is a reason to own a Wii.

I'm not saying the Wii U is a bad thing. Sheeeesh! (I'm gonna get swamped with Nintento fanboys soon) what I was saying is Wii U will be "last gen" pretty soon & will have little in common with the new Next Gen consoles. How is that ignorance? 0.o

EDIT: I also meant "Don't" as in, don't buy the Wii U just to see what "next gen" is like. By all means, buy the Wii U, but not the reason you gave.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. next gen consoles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived