This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a owner of a PS3 and Xbox 360, xbl is a RIPOFF!

#1HaloODSTDPosted 2/4/2013 9:31:43 AM
I personally never pay the $49.99-$59.99 retail price, but still pay around $35. Should I have to?

I just want to play games with friends online. I don't want all these apps, web browsers, music/tv/movie downloads, etc. We shouldn't be finding loopholes (bing search bots), checking deals online daily, or begging for 48 trial codes. Xbox Live should be free for those who wanna just play games online. If you want all the other stuff associated with xbl like ESPN or w/e, THEN those people can pay more.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#2XenobowPosted 2/4/2013 9:33:11 AM
Yes, it is.
#3FFG_HarnessPosted 2/4/2013 9:35:53 AM
If you own a PS3 and an Xbox, but you don't want to pay for XBL and instead moan on the Xbox forum, then you should probably just play on your Playstation 3. Nobody is forcing you to pay for XBL.
---
GT: FFG Harness
Steam: Harness (Saul Goodman)
#4TheBlueStigPosted 2/4/2013 9:36:14 AM
Sell your system and go back to the PS3 boards like you said you would months ago.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#5HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/4/2013 9:37:08 AM
As a Ps3 and Xbox 360 owner, its worth the money.
#6HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:38:08 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
Sell your system and go back to the PS3 boards like you said you would months ago.

watch out for this internet badass guys
---
#7TheBlueStigPosted 2/4/2013 9:39:55 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Watch out for the internet hypocrisy....you said you were selling your 360 never to buy another one and that you'd never be back to this board again.

You bought another one and you're back.

Hypocrisy Much ? ? ?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#8HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:40:38 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Watch out for the internet hypocrisy....you said you were selling your 360 never to buy another one and that you'd never be back to this board again.

You bought another one and you're back.

Hypocrisy Much ? ? ?

I missed Halo 4 too much. :/
---
#9_OujiDoza_Posted 2/4/2013 9:40:52 AM
Que the corporate execs.
---
U CAN MAKE FUN OF ME BEING AN EAGLES FAN BUT I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU A GF WHO LOVES ME
http://i.imgur.com/9XBfO.jpg (DC wat u think)
#10avidgamer4Posted 2/4/2013 9:42:09 AM
So who is going to pay for those servers that you have to use to play with your friends? Sony is losing big money right now and unless they start charging, they may disappear like THQ. Hope that PS4 sells like the PS2.