This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what I picture the majority of Xbox 360 regular GFAQ users look/act like

#31BlueJester007Posted 2/4/2013 12:23:44 PM
I don't own a single band shirt.

Politics... meh. I really don't care. When it comes to elections, I just vote for the person who I see is the better candidate. It could be the Republicans, it could be the democrats, or it could be the independents. I don't stay one sided.

I hate Taco Bell. I only eat at fast food joints if they are in the area and I want something quick. Majority of the time, I go to this really nice Indian food restaurant in my area.
---
Math illiteracy affects every 7 out of 5 people.
#32MikailinPosted 2/4/2013 12:30:44 PM
I picture the majority of gamefaq users being either fat or just skin n bones wearing shirts with some type of rockband design(lol metallica) with jeans/shorts, wearing flip flops that uses the term "noob" in daily conversations while saying "dude" in their nerdy, surfer type voice.
#33gabriusPosted 2/4/2013 12:31:56 PM
Zach and I are both ararchists... but, yeah.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#34kilroyfxPosted 2/4/2013 12:33:00 PM
I own t-shirts....and wear them

I am not democrat or republican or liberal , don't care about politics or voting at all....

I rarely eat fast food......but love pizza, or macaroni&cheese with fried bacon !!!

Best combo: t-shirt+anarchy+pizza = fps fun
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
#35rofflchopperPosted 2/4/2013 12:34:31 PM
Overburdened posted...

Taco Bell doesn't exist where i live.

Might as well just kill yourself.

Jeez. lol
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#36JenniferTatePosted 2/4/2013 12:36:23 PM
The only forum stereotype I use is when people use ellipses constantly for no reason. Things like. "Wolverine...is my favorite X-Man...his claws are so sick...I can't wait for the new movie."

I like to imagine someone out of breath and overexerting themselves in their excitement.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#37ZDT_LeaderPosted 2/4/2013 12:38:55 PM
I own only 2 band shirts. Both a7x.

I really don't follow the political sides all too much but I do pay some attention to it.

Though I do love taco bell.. that place is worth going to for the Baja blast alone.

But I'm also engaged with a full time job and full time student
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#38SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 12:39:36 PM
AlkalineKitten posted...
The only forum stereotype I use is when people use ellipses constantly for no reason. Things like. "Wolverine...is my favorite X-Man...his claws are so sick...I can't wait for the new movie."

I like to imagine someone out of breath and overexerting themselves in their excitement.

KFC....justadded.....Extra EXTRA crispy chicken...to their menu.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#39JenniferTatePosted 2/4/2013 12:44:45 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...

KFC....justadded.....Extra EXTRA crispy chicken...to their menu.

Hahaha. Spot on.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#40RED_LINK1Posted 2/4/2013 1:16:01 PM
Well, everything was right until you mentioned being liberal. I consider myself slightly more conservative.