This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what I picture the majority of Xbox 360 regular GFAQ users look/act like

#71Bebop242Posted 2/6/2013 9:01:27 AM
I'm more PS3

Used to wear band shirts all the time. Like 15 years ago.
Political views are spot on
I don't love Taco Bell but I get a hankering for it from time to time.
#72gabriusPosted 2/6/2013 9:02:22 AM
Sinist3r_Blade posted...
The best thing Metallica ever did was fire Dave Mustain so he could make Megadeth.

---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#73Perfect LightPosted 2/6/2013 9:04:06 AM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
People make mistakes, I'm betting you damn sure aren't perfect...far from it.

I never said I was perfect. Far from perfect, in fact. However, every English speaker should know the phrase is "should have," not "should of." "Should of" doesn't even make any sense.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#74gabriusPosted 2/6/2013 9:20:02 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
I am perfect.

---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#75Banana_ManaPosted 2/6/2013 9:21:02 AM
gabrius posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
I am perfect.

Right back at ya, sexy.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#76darkshadowmasterPosted 2/6/2013 9:21:57 AM
0 Band shirts
Don't care for politics
Love taco bell, but never get it since it never ends well.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#77shawnmckPosted 2/6/2013 9:37:35 AM
Not me...
I look like a taller & chubbier version ov Charlie Sheen, but with brown hair.
And I wear shorts with nice button shirts.
Plus, I prefer Del-Taco
:D
#78TheBlueStigPosted 2/6/2013 9:42:47 AM
Sinist3r_Blade posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
they own shirts of bands, preferably metal bands.
they are liberal and politically side more with democrats/independents.
they love taco bell.

Yes, still have my Megadeth shirt from the Youthanasia tour.

One of the best concerts I saw was (Youthanasia tour as well):

Anthrax (John Bush was vocals @ that time), Megadeth and Motley Crue (minus TL/had the drummer from Hole) on the same ticket.

The best thing Metallica ever did was fire Dave Mustain so he could make Megadeth.

My best concert was Biohazard, Sepultura, and Pantera all on the same bill. I got tickets for the 15th row main floor, where all the steel chairs were zip-tied together and used for seating.

Biohazard gets through their entire set and all the chairs were still intact.

Sepultura gets just 30 seconds into their first song and the chairs started flying. The first 50 rows were ripped out to form the biggest most violent pit ever. Enter the pit at your own risk. I almost made it to the stage with a flying boost from someone but ended up flipping upside down into one of the stage amps. Pantera was beer bombing the crowd with plastic cups.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#79OmegaPillowPosted 2/6/2013 9:44:46 AM
I own a 360 idk bout metal shirts. Baka blast >>>>> your world
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#80Res5Posted 2/6/2013 9:46:10 AM
I only have gaming shirts (and only a couple, I think only Sonic ones) though I am a metalhead so I do wish I had some so half right on that. Other than that I usually only wear flannel shirts and some sweaters.

Politically I'm a "I really don't care about politics unless it's directly dealing with video games. Otherwise if I hear something from news it's when others are talking about it and usually will forget about it unless it's something big like Sandy Hook" type.

I actually don't like Taco Bell at all (except Baja Blast and one or two items) I'm more of a McDonalds and Taco Time guy.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D