This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What your gamerzone says about you!

#1imthestuntmanPosted 2/4/2013 1:35:43 PM(edited)
Pro: you are on top of every lobby. Seriously they just put it to a vote and you are even more awesome than the miz. Just remember that regardless of who wins your team sucked and the other team cheated or were using noob tactics.

Underground: you probably just learned how to swear and as a result feel the need to make sure everyone you play with is aware of what all of the obsenities are. You are probably using the aforementioned "noob tactics."

Recreation: heaven have mercy on your teammates, they just got stuck with a casual that doesnt care about winning or for that matter may not know how to hold the controller properly. But hey, clearly you have a life since you arent a pro, begging the question why are you on your xbox?

Family: oh great, im either playing with a little kid or someone who may have to put down the controller mid game to help out a kid wipe their butt. Not that it would matter if they were playing since they clearly are awful due to their family responsibilities or because they are a child.
#2pothocketPosted 2/4/2013 1:11:29 PM
Took me a moment to even remember what "zones" TC was talking about. I forgot what mine is.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3Killah PriestPosted 2/4/2013 1:13:26 PM
I think mine is recreation.

definitely don't fall under your description, but you weren't being serious anyways so...
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#4DonomegaPosted 2/4/2013 1:13:57 PM
According to the TC you're damned no matter what zone you chose lol ouch man!
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#5JenniferTatePosted 2/4/2013 1:16:44 PM
I laughed.
---
You goddamn kids had best be gracious with the merch money you spend, 'cause for you I wont ever have rough sex with Molly Connolly again.
#6imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:22:15 PM
Now the question is, based on how i described these, which gamerzone am i?
#7jaydigPosted 2/4/2013 1:23:26 PM
As is often the case, I can't tell if TC is being funny or trying on some angrypants.

I forgot all about the gamerzone thing. Does it really make a difference in matchmaking?
#8LonnyJohnsonPosted 2/4/2013 1:23:30 PM
My gamerzone is set to pro because I am a pro.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#9SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 1:27:43 PM
People still look at these?
S*** did Doc Brown take me back to 2006?!
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#10imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:29:42 PM
jaydig posted...
As is often the case, I can't tell if TC is being funny or trying on some angrypants.

I forgot all about the gamerzone thing. Does it really make a difference in matchmaking?

Its sole purpose is to communicate to other gamers what kind of a gamer you are.