This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you avoid social activities to play xbox360?

#1Carte360Posted 2/4/2013 2:14:33 PM
Do ya? - Results (85 votes)
Yes, I'll skip social activities with friends, but not family.
5.88% (5 votes)
Yes, I often avoid all social activity, family, friends etc, to play games.
21.18% (18 votes)
Not usually, unless I'm really not in the mood to be around people.
49.41% (42 votes)
No, I love spending time with friends and family.
15.29% (13 votes)
Maybe.
3.53% (3 votes)
Maybe not.
0% (0 votes)
Other.
4.71% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll occasionally avoid my friends like a recluse if I'm in a bad mood. Sometimes I'd rather just be gaming alone than anything else.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 2:18:59 PM
I don't avoid people because I want to play games. I frequently don't want to be around people and wind up playing games. Gaming is sometimes a symptom of my anti-social behavior, not the cause.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3EchoX860Posted 2/4/2013 2:21:13 PM
I went skip all, but would skip family to hang out with friends
#4Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:22:53 PM
EchoX860 posted...
I went skip all, but would skip family to hang out with friends

Should have added that option. Don't know why it slipped my mind, I tend to avoid family activities, or well family that isn't... direct? close? w/e,
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 2:27:07 PM
Choice 3. There'll be days when I'm just down, and staying in and playing some Diablo or Xbox sounds much better.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6Halochief6Posted 2/4/2013 2:54:50 PM(edited)
If its something I want to do, I'd rather do that since I can play at any other time and I play too much to begin with. If it's something I'd rather not do I'll avoid it and just sound like a recluse to everyone else. Basically I don't go out of my way to avoid social activities, but if I'd rather play a game I'll just play it.

Also, I didn't vote. Wasn't sure how to. Especially since I'd rather avoid family than friends.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#7masked_yazooPosted 2/4/2013 3:18:42 PM
Depends on my mood... Sometimes I just lock myself in my room with my 360 so nobody would disturb me.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#8EternalDividePosted 2/4/2013 3:22:54 PM
Other than my family I avoid people like the plague. I hate dealing with people. The one great thing about being unemployed is not having to deal with anyone.
If I could just close the front gates and stay at home with the exception of going shopping once in a while and seeing my family that lives a mile and a half away I'd be the happiest man on the planet.
#9Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:26:02 PM
EternalDivide posted...
Other than my family I avoid people like the plague. I hate dealing with people. The one great thing about being unemployed is not having to deal with anyone.
If I could just close the front gates and stay at home with the exception of going shopping once in a while and seeing my family that lives a mile and a half away I'd be the happiest man on the planet.

I'm in the same boat for the most part.

Hate being in crowds of people, makes me nervous/crazy. >_<

Love being with small groups of family, and hanging out with 1 or 2 friends at a time. Any more than that and I feel uncomfortable.
---
#10mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/4/2013 3:45:54 PM
Carte360 posted...
EternalDivide posted...

I'm in the same boat for the most part.

Hate being in crowds of people, makes me nervous/crazy. >_<

Love being with small groups of family, and hanging out with 1 or 2 friends at a time. Any more than that and I feel uncomfortable.

Same here. Im not a good person to go Xmas shopping with at the mall. I get a lot of anxiety and end up acting like a dick.
---
I love video games : )