This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fire emblem or Dead Space 3?

#1NickB00Posted 2/4/2013 3:41:02 PM
Can only get one right now they will both be supreme games which would you get first?
---
Ben Kenobi: Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. [Watches Luke succeed in blocking the lasers] ...See? You can do it. Han Solo: I call it luck.
#2darkharePosted 2/4/2013 3:41:41 PM
skulls of the shogun
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#3GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/4/2013 3:42:37 PM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#4nonexistingheroPosted 2/4/2013 3:42:43 PM
Fire Emblem should last much longer. And Dead Space 3 can probably gotten for much cheaper in 2-3 months. So I'd say get Fire Emblem and wait till Dead Space 3 is cheap.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 3:45:34 PM
Fire Emblem is lovely.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 3:49:57 PM
Murder Miners.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#7bluehat94Posted 2/4/2013 3:55:29 PM(edited)
I'd say Dead Space 3, I hear the game is about 15 hours long and as many as 20 (Which for its genre is long as hell) if you do all the extra missions and such, and that it's extremely replayable. The story and atmosphere seem awesome too.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 3:55:02 PM
bluehat94 posted...
I'd say Dead Space 3, I hear the game is about 15 hours long and as many as 20 if you do all the extra missions and such, and that it's extremely replayable. The story and atmosphere seem awesome too

You playing already? I have to say, I'm not very enthusiastic about DS3. I'd like to be, but... eh, I don't know. I haven't heard anything from anyone I 'know' yet.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9bluehat94Posted 2/4/2013 4:01:52 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
bluehat94 posted...
I'd say Dead Space 3, I hear the game is about 15 hours long and as many as 20 if you do all the extra missions and such, and that it's extremely replayable. The story and atmosphere seem awesome too

You playing already? I have to say, I'm not very enthusiastic about DS3. I'd like to be, but... eh, I don't know. I haven't heard anything from anyone I 'know' yet.

I'm not playing yet, but I have seen the first couple hours of the game, and it's still very much Dead Space, there's a heavier emphasis on story (though the past games have great stories too) which cuts down on the scares slightly, but there's still plenty of those, and the tense atmosphere is there in full force. One of my buddies is "acquiring" it as we speak, so I'll get to give a first hand account soon.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#10RayzerTagPosted 2/4/2013 4:10:59 PM
Fire Emblem, it's fantastic
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.