This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon age 1 & 2, 10$ on GoD. Which do you recommend?

#11Killah PriestPosted 2/4/2013 6:38:21 PM
DA2
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#12Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:47:33 PM
maoriwarrior posted...
Carte360 posted...
So much diversity...

Are they even worth it at 10$ and no dlc, or should I be lookin for the goty edition ones?

Thanks for all the opinions guys!

Download origins.

Rent the ultimaye edition.

Install dlc disc.

return rental.

play origins and all the dlc. ^_^

I like you, I really do! :D
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#13Super CreaturesPosted 2/4/2013 9:29:44 PM
Ya, the GoD version of DAO is not worth it if you do not already own all of the DLC for.

It does not include Stone Prisoner (not part of the sale, and is included with all retail copies for free) or Blood Dragon Armor (not sold separately for the console versions).

About the above suggestion, note that while that will work for the DAO DLC, the UE does not add the Blood Dragon Armor entitlement to your BSN account, meaning it will not unlock in DA2 or ME2 (the UE comes with a code for ME2 that will add the entitlement to your account, unlocking it for DA2 as well, but renting it will most likely mean that the code will not be included, or that it will have already been used).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#14bronze4v4proPosted 2/4/2013 9:44:51 PM
Don't listen to these people. They are pulling **** out of their arses and making up false rumors.

Dragon age 2 was so bad it was the sole reason bioware went bankrupt. Never get dragon age 2. Ever. They weren't even half done with the game when it came out.