This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Activision actually would of finally had a great True Crime game but they were

#1NakedSnake1986Posted 2/4/2013 4:30:28 PM
Idiots.

Sleeping dogs is one of my top 10 games I've play this generation. The story and gameplay was like the old ps2 GTA's and the hand to hand fighting was like batmam arkham mixed with the punishers deadly finishers.

The radio stations lacked and for some reason restarted after every mission and there could of been a jump button but sleeping dogs is a gem. To think this game was once a true crime reboot done right.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 4:33:20 PM
I liked Sleeping Dogs too, but it way too small for a sandbox title.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/4/2013 4:34:30 PM
You ain't a man unless you have a porkbun in your hand
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#4WinternovaPosted 2/4/2013 4:48:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 4:49:18 PM
Winternova posted...
Idiots are people who use "would of" instead of "would have".

That's a bit narrow, don't you think?
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6656stoogePosted 2/4/2013 4:51:20 PM
*have
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#7skiguy1981Posted 2/4/2013 4:52:07 PM
Winternova posted...

wow you are on a roll today winter
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#8KillaBeAtPosted 2/4/2013 5:17:34 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Winternova posted...

That's a bit narrow, don't you think?

Winternova is a smart guy, but he is one of those types of people who HAS to let everyone know that he is the smartest guy in the room by asserting his intellectual dominance over anyone who has anything to say. He's the kind of guy you want to go to if you have a question, but who you never want to have a conversation with because he has to "win" every conversation he's a part of. He's always got a better story. He's always got some better facts. He's always got a more refined opinion than you. It's just who he is.

On topic, I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs quite a bit but found it a little un-fulfilling for a sandbox game. The parts of the city that were there were pretty awesome, but I thought they were lacking a little in the environment departments. I always thought of it as being a spiritual successor to TC, even before I learned that it was originally supposed to BE a TC game.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#9MephistotePosted 2/4/2013 10:23:37 PM
KillaBeAt posted...

Winternova is a smart guy, but he is one of those types of people who HAS to let everyone know that he is the smartest guy in the room by asserting his intellectual dominance over anyone who has anything to say. He's the kind of guy you want to go to if you have a question, but who you never want to have a conversation with because he has to "win" every conversation he's a part of. He's always got a better story. He's always got some better facts. He's always got a more refined opinion than you. It's just who he is.

I'd rather say:

Winternova is a smart guy, but he is one of those types of people who HATES stupidity, and lets everyone know it. He will openly insult ignorance, but in a manner that educates it, as well. He's the kind of guy you want to go to if you have a question, but who you never want to have a conversation with, if you're blatantly ignorant, because he will intimidate and insult you, thus most probably, hurting your feelings.

And to that, I'd respond:

It'd be refreshing to see some more people like that, not just on a message board, but anywhere in society. Ignorance is running rampant in today's world, and could use a few more hands in combating it.
---
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain.