This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does the Blue Dragon disc say disc one on it?

#31flame030191Posted 2/4/2013 7:15:38 PM
Erupt50 posted...
rusty12000 posted...
I Wouldn't blame tc for not looking at the disc first, you shouldn't have to. Gamestop's crappy service is part of the reason Digital Download is getting so popular. One day Game stores will disappear sharing a similar fate CD stores and movie rental stores. Changing the gaming industry forever.... <_<;;

Honestly I'm surprised its taking the gaming industry this long to go to digital only. We all know that it's coming eventually.

Only when storage devices and bandwith allows it.

The problem is, whenever they each get better, gaming demands more.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#32deimos91Posted 2/4/2013 7:35:51 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Hell I do it when I buy fastfood,check if they got order right then leave once I went to Burger King ordered a chicken samitch checked and it was a whopper lol

and systems bought my 3ds used first one had a cracked bottom screen i checked and got a different one
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#33twa556Posted 2/4/2013 7:47:37 PM
I'm about 80% sure the TC is lying.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^
#34rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/4/2013 9:35:41 PM
twa556 posted...
I'm about 80% sure the TC is lying.

Then I'm about 80% sure you've never shopped at Gamestop.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#35Zeke0238Posted 2/4/2013 11:22:08 PM
Carte360 posted...
googler posted...
Carte360 posted...
that sucks, where'd you buy it from?

lol...like you had to ask.

Heh, I was hoping it was from amazon, but alas nothing bad ever comes from them, besides 20 day shipping that was supposed to be 2 day. >_>

I bought Forza 4 from Amazon. The first time I got it it had Forza 4 disc one and a Fifa game in disc two's place.
---
Molon Labe
Xbox Live Gamertag: XavierBK
#36zyxomma100Posted 2/4/2013 11:56:35 PM(edited)
The only real mistake I've seen was once the associate at Gamestop forgot to give me my copy of Viva Pinata. Got home, opened the case... and nothing. It was annoying, especially since that's pretty much the only time I've ever forgotten to check for such a mistake.

The next day I went in and quickly explained what happened, and they pleasantly gave me my copy.

Edit: Well, I guess I forgot another issue. I ordered FF13 (360) from the Square Enix store a couple of months ago, and they sent me a copy of Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days (DS).
#37cup_a_soupPosted 2/5/2013 2:01:42 AM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
flame030191 posted...
Carte360 posted...
googler posted...
Carte360 posted...
that sucks, where'd you buy it from?

lol...like you had to ask.

Heh, I was hoping it was from amazon, but alas nothing bad ever comes from them, besides 20 day shipping that was supposed to be 2 day. >_>

And getting your game with an unsecured disc flopping around in the case.

And getting books with the front covers literally torn in half.

You guys are clearly buying from sellers within Amazon rather than Amazon warehouses. That was your own fault.
#38ShinChuckPosted 2/5/2013 3:10:00 AM
cloudrivera posted...
Why the f*** wouldn't you check at the store? I've been doing that ever since I was little, back when it was Electronics Boutique and Funcoland.

I've been around the block too, at least as long, and simply... it's a non-issue anymore, and the vast majority of gamers are probably unfamiliar with the multi-disc style that very few games use anymore.

cup_a_soup posted...
You guys are clearly buying from sellers within Amazon rather than Amazon warehouses. That was your own fault.

Also this. Amazon themselves have rarely ever given me any sort of issue. Sellers are a bit more hit or miss, but paying attention to feedback, just like eBay, makes a huge difference.
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#39SparkItUpPosted 2/5/2013 3:24:36 AM
ShinChuck posted...
cloudrivera posted...
Why the f*** wouldn't you check at the store? I've been doing that ever since I was little, back when it was Electronics Boutique and Funcoland.

I've been around the block too, at least as long, and simply... it's a non-issue anymore, and the vast majority of gamers are probably unfamiliar with the multi-disc style that very few games use anymore

Thing is, had he checked it, he would have seen it was labeled "disc one". Common sense dictates that if something is specifically marked as "disc one", there are multiple discs.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#40Carte360Posted 2/5/2013 4:19:06 AM
cup_a_soup posted...

Actually, no. I bought Syndicate from Amazon directly and it took almost 3 weeks.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk