This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does the Blue Dragon disc say disc one on it?

#41JenniferTatePosted 2/5/2013 5:23:53 AM
I had Haze in my Heavenly Sword case. The biggest offender was when my dad picked up my Ocarina of Time preorder and they didnt put the game in the bag. Oops.
---
You goddamn kids had best be gracious with the merch money you spend, 'cause for you I wont ever have rough sex with Molly Connolly again.
#42ShinChuckPosted 2/5/2013 7:00:08 AM
SparkItUp posted...
ShinChuck posted...
cloudrivera posted...
Why the f*** wouldn't you check at the store? I've been doing that ever since I was little, back when it was Electronics Boutique and Funcoland.

I've been around the block too, at least as long, and simply... it's a non-issue anymore, and the vast majority of gamers are probably unfamiliar with the multi-disc style that very few games use anymore

Thing is, had he checked it, he would have seen it was labeled "disc one". Common sense dictates that if something is specifically marked as "disc one", there are multiple discs.

That's true, and you should always check your discs regardless.

Still, it's not something the average gamer would think to look for, and I can see where it might be glossed over.
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#43rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/5/2013 10:40:34 AM
cup_a_soup posted...
rockyoumonkeys posted...

And getting books with the front covers literally torn in half.

You guys are clearly buying from sellers within Amazon rather than Amazon warehouses. That was your own fault.

Nope. Amazon warehouses. I know the difference, but hey, thanks for just assuming I'm an idiot. It's one of the reasons I almost never order from Amazon anymore. I think at this point I would trust marketplace sellers more. I think they have actual monkeys working in the warehouses.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#44flame030191Posted 2/5/2013 10:42:32 AM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
cup_a_soup posted...
rockyoumonkeys posted...

And getting books with the front covers literally torn in half.

You guys are clearly buying from sellers within Amazon rather than Amazon warehouses. That was your own fault.

Nope. Amazon warehouses. I know the difference, but hey, thanks for just assuming I'm an idiot. It's one of the reasons I almost never order from Amazon anymore. I think at this point I would trust marketplace sellers more. I think they have actual monkeys working in the warehouses.

Same here. SSX preorder through Amazon. Got it in with the disc flopping around in the case. Needless to say, i returned the nearly destroyed disc.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.