This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twice as many people will buy the PS4 instead of the 720????

#21Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/5/2013 4:44:33 AM
I will get both and win
#22GingaritoPosted 2/5/2013 4:47:38 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
I will get both and win

We will win together my friend. We need to bring peace to gamefaqs and stop this constant console war. its gonna be the end of us all!!!!
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#23SubSeenixPosted 2/5/2013 4:55:34 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I'll be happily playing my Next Xbox and not caring what the others around me are playing.

I can say what you will play the 7 years of the NextBox

Halo,Halo,Halo,Halo,Gears,CoD Mappacks,Halo,CoD,COD,CoD,CoD,Gears,Gears Spinoff,Halo RTS,CoD still using an engine from 1999 and Halo.

Have fun.
While the PS4 is getting tons of new IPs and new games from their beloved franchises.A lot of them are worked on right now from their best studios.
And not a single one of them is motiongarbage...KINECTBOX YEAHHHH!!!!!!NEW IPs...FOR KINECT YEEEEAH!!
Halo and Kinect Halo!!OMFG BEST CONSOLE EVER!!!
#24FenriswolfPosted 2/5/2013 5:30:31 AM
SubSeenix posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I'll be happily playing my Next Xbox and not caring what the others around me are playing.

Halo,Halo,Halo,Halo,Gears,CoD Mappacks,Halo,CoD,COD,CoD,CoD,Gears,Gears Spinoff,Halo RTS,CoD still using an engine from 1999 and Halo.

Have fun.
While the PS4 is getting tons of new IPs and new games from their beloved franchises.A lot of them are worked on right now from their best studios.
And not a single one of them is motiongarbage...KINECTBOX YEAHHHH!!!!!!NEW IPs...FOR KINECT YEEEEAH!!

The same can be said about PS4, Killzone 4, God of War 4, Uncharted 4, Infamous 3 - rinse and repeat. And speaking of new IPs, how did PS All Stars go, or did Sony left the studio for dead?
---
Hello
#25FenriswolfPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:37 AM
And here's a poll from back in 2005:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=1962
---
Hello
#26Carte360Posted 2/5/2013 5:35:22 AM
SubSeenix posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Have fun.

It brightens my mood to see a virgin scramble for attention he'll never get from another human.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#27Trisha_GoddardPosted 2/5/2013 6:14:38 AM
iamjosh308 posted...
accroding to the poll on the front page? If so that sucks for microsoft o_o

The 360 community won't want to lose their gamertags/scores/friendlists. PS4 simply isn't an option for most of us now.

The poll has clearly been hijacked by Sony fans. They love to do stuff like that to make them feel better about their console choices.
#28SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 6:51:38 AM
SubSeenix posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Have fun.

Hey, Sub! Haven't seen you in ages ^^
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#29oasisbeyondPosted 2/5/2013 7:00:25 AM
If they both come out on the same time... Then ps4 will win next gen here in America this time around. PS3 was so called more powerful and it ran most games worst, and we all know this gen the top games were mostly third party games.

That said... I might go with Sony next gen, if it's more powerful it will be my console of choice. Don't care for Gears, and Halo, MS needs more exclusives next gen, especially with no 1 year lead.

That also said... I will eventually own both knowing me, I own 10+ consoles :)

Hopefully Sony's system is easy to develop for once... Will they finally learn? Stay tuned.
#30oasisbeyondPosted 2/5/2013 7:04:47 AM
^ PS... No such thing of a console "winning a gen"
It's all about the console surviving and if it did... Did you enjoy it's games? If yes... Then cool.

For me this gen
360 all the way for exclusives, arcade and Xboxlive.
ps3 for exclusives and media.
wii for exclusives and nothing more.

Next gen will be fun... It's about time. Don't see a good year for the wiiu, I saw so much in the store and this is pretty rare when a console is not even 3 months old.

This year = the year to buy a lot of those hard to find ps3 and 360 games, cuz they will disappear from stores.