This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twice as many people will buy the PS4 instead of the 720????

#41D1TremerePosted 2/5/2013 8:03:01 AM
_LordAndSavior posted...
GGearX posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
Welcome to Sonyfaqs

Sony has the best hardware next gen. And just like this gen they are going to wiiiiiiinnn yay.
. I have nothing against any company but read any poll it's always in favor of Sony, because a majority of the site are Sony fans, hence Sonyfaqs

That's funny, I thought it was Nintendo territory...
---
PSN: BlackSheep121, 360 Tag: D1Tremere, Steam ID: D1Tremere
#42SparkItUpPosted 2/5/2013 8:04:01 AM
Xenobow posted...
Lately, MS announced more apps and kinect instead of good exclusives like Sony did.

Agreed...They have been relying to heavily on XBLA & rehashes to carry them the past few years. If Sony would improve their online, they could seriously rival MS next gen in my opinion.

rusty12000 posted...
As it is right now, i am very happy with my PC, i don't plan to buy a next gen console unless something huge changes, Only Console i want is the OUYA.

Kinda with you so far....I am not really even remotely sold on a next gen console yet (although Steambox has me the most intrigued). I may just end up investing in upgrading my PC finally after 10 years of having not done so.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#43BDJaycePosted 2/6/2013 6:43:23 AM
With the rumors that the next Xbox will require an internet connection and will block used games.. I see a lot of fans being drawn away.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#44GingaritoPosted 2/6/2013 6:46:38 AM
BDJayce posted...
With the rumors that the next Xbox will require an internet connection and will block used games.. I see a lot of fans being drawn away.

The only way I could see them doing this is if Sony are doing it as well. Surely they would not be so stupid to give fans the option of buying a console that plays used games or a console that doesnt.
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City