This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So there's a Game Genie for PS3 now (on topic)

#1SaintRaven3571Posted 2/4/2013 8:01:17 PM
Is there one for the 360 too?
---
"Man, I wanna slap my girlfriend just like Benzaie!" -Angry Joe
#2Carte360Posted 2/4/2013 8:03:29 PM
the cheat code thing??? Dude those make games 100 times better :D
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#3TheArcadePosted 2/4/2013 8:04:08 PM
I'd rather they not encourage cheating for Xbox LIVE. It was cool back then during the 90's when Achievements didn't exist and online was in it's infancy.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#4PorcupinePosted 2/4/2013 8:05:24 PM
Essentially there is, except there are many versions and most of them are free. That's the only reason no such product is marketed for Xbox 360.

Now, if only someone would release a free Game Genie for the PS3. It's unfortunate, but the hackers out there did not their job or something regarding the PS3. So the only people that figured out how to do it were able to release and sell a product that should have been free. This is what happens when there are not enough hackers in the world and/or the hackers are not smart enough.
#5flame030191Posted 2/4/2013 8:06:09 PM
It's called Modio.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#6TantrumBullPosted 2/4/2013 8:54:47 PM
Game genie! I still have the one for the genesis after all these years. :)
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#7TheArcadePosted 2/5/2013 12:02:27 AM
TantrumBull posted...

Me too! Genesis, SNES and NES! Of course my NES is now retired, I play on my Japanese NES! (Famicom) =D
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#8TantrumBullPosted 2/5/2013 12:37:59 AM
TantrumBull posted...

Me too! Genesis, SNES and NES! Of course my NES is now retired, I play on my Japanese NES! (Famicom) =D

Funny enough I still have my nes game genie, too. if I still had the snes I would also have the genie for it. amazing how so much time went by since getting those old games and different things like the power glove, ROB the robot, nes satelite and the power pad for the nes.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#9FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/5/2013 12:48:28 AM
Porcupine posted...
Essentially there is, except there are many versions and most of them are free. That's the only reason no such product is marketed for Xbox 360.

Now, if only someone would release a free Game Genie for the PS3. It's unfortunate, but the hackers out there did not their job or something regarding the PS3. So the only people that figured out how to do it were able to release and sell a product that should have been free. This is what happens when there are not enough hackers in the world and/or the hackers are not smart enough.

what is the name of the best completely free and easy to use one?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#10LiqiudusSnakePosted 2/5/2013 12:55:39 AM
It's called Modio.

---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.