This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After playing the demos of Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, and MG Rising....

#1hak145Posted 2/4/2013 8:10:26 PM
I have come to the conclusion that none of these games are worth my time. I felt absolutely nothing when playing them. Full of nothing but meh..

MG Rising-Ninja Gaiden with a MGS coat of paint. Nothing but hack and slash. Great for ninja gaiden fanatics that were disappointed with NG3 but not for me.
Dead Space 3- Nothing but menu after menu for weapon crafting which is suppose to be a big thing in this game. Enemies that shoot ala Re5(which i do not like and don't say that they were just fodder for the necromorphs. They had there own AI for pete's sake), and wide open areas.
Crysis- Call of Duty with super powers.

They were nothing but okay.

Have at it fanboys. Dismantle my opinion with the usual "troll" accusations. Do not use the traditional "there demos" argument as well. Every demo I have played has been quite accurately representative of the final product and that will not change.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#2flame030191Posted 2/4/2013 8:13:06 PM
Only game Im interested in of the three is Crysis, and that would only be bought on PlayStation. The beta played and looked better on that than it did on Xbox.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#3Surv1valismPosted 2/4/2013 8:30:12 PM
So, the game's are pretty much as expected, yet you expected something different..hmm
---
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 8:31:01 PM
...blog on?
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5flame030191Posted 2/4/2013 8:31:44 PM
Surv1valism posted...
So, the game's are pretty much as expected, yet you expected something different..hmm

There's no denying MGR is a mindless hack n slash masked by the Metal Gear name and Dead Space 3 butchers the series the way RE5 did.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#6SheepinatorPosted 2/4/2013 8:32:05 PM
Hate for upcoming games on Gamefaqs? Say it ain't so. This is so unusual.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#7shagadelicPosted 2/4/2013 8:32:25 PM
I have come to the conclusion that none of these games are worth my time.

That's where I stopped reading. I decided this topic wasn't worth my time.
#8ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/4/2013 8:36:23 PM
shagadelic posted...
I have come to the conclusion that none of these games are worth my time.

That's where I stopped reading. I decided this topic wasn't worth my time.

This
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#9hak145(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:48:14 PM
Surv1valism posted...

well the demos of dead space 3 and crysis confirmed my expectations while i didn't know what to expect from MG Rising. I wish these demos surprised me. Honestly the crafting system made crafting mind numbing. I preferred the much streamlined simplicity of the first dead space game when it came to upgrading. MG Rising I will give some slack since it gives NG fans a game to satiate there thirst and Crysis well the beta was complete meh so I don't love or hate it.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls