This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3 video review!

#1Rome218Posted 2/4/2013 8:42:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WACaTJP24CY&feature=youtu.be

It is made by a fellow gameFAQs user that goes by slasherthrasher. It was actually really entertaining, informative, and I enjoyed it more than I enjoy professional reviews. I would give it a chance and watch it. Even if you dislike Dead Space 3 or EA, I think you can appreciate that someone here made a really creative video. It looked like he put a lot of time in it.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#2JDGFootman1234Posted 2/4/2013 8:45:02 PM
A quick cut bad joke in the first 30 seconds... Not really my style.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#3GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/4/2013 8:45:25 PM
I made it to the 20 second mark.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2013 8:46:45 PM
I like his opinions, and he put work into it...but I just really, really can't stand long skits like the whole "dudebro" thing at the beginning. Too Angry Joe-esque.

Overall, not bad. I agree with his views.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2013 8:48:46 PM
Slasher's stuff has gotten so much better than it was even last spring-- I really don't need to be entertained, but he has good critical content.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6QuBixPosted 2/4/2013 9:06:36 PM
Loved the review and I hate this type of stuff usually. Great stuff!
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#7Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:08:18 PM
Well like everything, some people will like it, some people will not. =) I always try to help people from gamefaqs. Hence when someone told me the guy who made bloodycheckers is a member of our boards, I bought it.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#8lostkiwiPosted 2/4/2013 11:53:22 PM
Excellent review. My concerns that Dead Space 3 was now a cover based shooter have thankfully been shot down.
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/