This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NEW WITCHER 3 INFO some good stuff here, and Red Engine 3 is AWESOME

#21Dragon NexusPosted 2/5/2013 7:42:27 AM
I'm currently too excited for Cyberpunk 2077 to care too much about The Witcher 3.
Plus, I need to play The Witcher 2 at some point or other. I enjoyed the first game but my backlog prevents me getting into the sequel.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#22FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/5/2013 8:29:32 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
DerekRoss posted...
SubSeenix posted...

But with weak hardware as the 360 you can't add thousands of things on the screen.

But with weak hardware as the PS3 you can't have the game at all. lol

FANBOY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

there is no need for a fight. SubSeenix already got KOed from the first DarekRoss's hit ;D.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#23BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/5/2013 8:39:42 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I'm currently too excited for Cyberpunk 2077 to care too much about The Witcher 3.
Plus, I need to play The Witcher 2 at some point or other. I enjoyed the first game but my backlog prevents me getting into the sequel.

Cyberpunk 2077 is not coming until its ready, which means a couple years after the Witcher 3 so probably March 2016.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Patcher should be fired.
#24XechsPosted 2/5/2013 8:41:40 AM
continue improving the combat and gameplay and ill buy it

this

Plus I like witcher for narrative, so open world no chapters got me worried. If I want open world I'd rather play DD or skyrim for 50 more hours.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#25Dragon NexusPosted 2/5/2013 9:03:23 AM
Cyberpunk 2077 is not coming until its ready, which means a couple years after the Witcher 3 so probably March 2016.

How do you figure that exactly, since they announced Cyberpunk well before Witcher 3.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#26Mako_eyesPosted 2/5/2013 11:34:37 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

Cyberpunk is made by different division within CD projekt than The Witcher. Both will be released before march 2016. Probably before march 2015.
#27Dragon NexusPosted 2/5/2013 6:14:03 PM
Cyberpunk is made by different division within CD projekt than The Witcher.

I didn't think CD Projekt was big enough to have divisions
---